Chapter 53

| !This Chapter contains 18+ content! |

Later that evening

Valerie

We stumbled through the front door, our feet carrying us to my room.
»Shhhh.«, Charles shushed me when I started to giggle. »Your parents are already asleep.«

We had the one or other drink, but we weren't drunk. I could still feel all my limbs and my head was as clear as the night sky.

Charles closed the door behind him. We stood in the middle of the room, in front of the bed. I could see his green eyes sparkling in the dimmed light.

He came towards me and pressed his hot lips against mine. His sudden attack surprised me, but I couldn't say it bothered me much.

»Are you up for a late birthday gift?«, he gasped out of air, meeting my gaze.

Desire flamed up in his eyes and wandered over his entire face.

I knew exactly what he intended to say.

Before I could answer, Charles distanced himself and took a long look down my body.
»This dress looks beautiful on you.«, he noticed and pointed at it.

I was surprised by his sudden change of topic.

»Thank y-«

»Take it off.«

What?
His gaze changed. It had grown darker, full of lust and passion.

But I decided to play his game.

»Do it yourself, then.«

Charles didn't need me to tell him twice.
His shadow moved closer again and I did not wait long for his hands to linger around my waist.

His fingers fumbled around at the zipper of my dress and as he finally got it open, the cold air around us touched my naked shoulders.

Now, my exposed body was presented to him, only underwear covering sensitive spots.

»Mon dieu, you are so beautiful.«, he whispered, gasping for air and roughly putting his shirt over his head to throw it at the floor.
Even though the light conditions weren't in our favor, I could make out the slight defined abs over his torso.

»You're not doing so bad yourself.«, I remarked, brushing my lips against his and letting my hand slide over his chest.

Charles stayed with my mouth for a moment, then discovered the scent on my neck and down my shoulders.

He sunk his teeth gently into my skin, making quiet moans escape my mouth.

While his head was occupied on my upper body, I felt his left hand wandering down my waist.
The coldness of the bracelets on his wrists
gave me shivers as he reached my thighs.

Quickly, he disappeared under my slip, carefully making his ways with his fingers.
It sent sparkles through my whole body and I could feel myself giving in to his touch, which he noticed surely.

»You're incredibly wet, already.«, Charles remarked as he raised his head again, breathing into my neck, leaving soft kisses on his way.

»How... could I- not be?« The words barley rolled down my tongue, his movements blocked all my reactions, only letting moans through.

I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was smirking all over. Having control over me was one of his favorite things. And I let him do it, with pleasure.

I felt his fingers disappear out of my slip and two hands gabbing me by my waist.

Charles picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his hip and put my hands into his hair, giving myself halt.