"Wah bete doctor doctor! Sale ek race me jeet kr mujhe hara kr dikhade tere agey sar na jhukaya to mera nam Fahad sheikh nhi!!" Fahad was purposely riling him up he was well aware of how big of trouble he can lend himself intoo!

All Ali wanted was this guy to stop teasing him if this is the way then let it be!

"Agar me jeeta to tera Mu permanent band hoga samjhaa!" Ali challenged!

"Ali nhii!" Shahveer dragged him back!

"Bhot hogaya iskaa iska mu band karane ke liye bhi!" Ali replied!

"Iska Muh band krwane ke liye apna tur wayga kia Arhaan bhai ka kia?" Shahveer asked!

"Kon batega unhe tu?" Ali asked and he shook his head!

"Good me bhi nhi batungaa!"

"Hargaya toh?"

"Ali Aziz khan naam ha mere in jese chaprio (crap human) se nhi harta mein!"

"Dihyan rakhna bhai!" Shahveer replied scared!

"Silha mashwara (discussion) hogaya ho to shuru kre? Ya bhaiya ko phone krnaa ha?" Fahad and his gang laughed!

"Sunloo sab! Me jeeta to ye pura group ek hafte tk sabke rooms saaf krngee!" Ali announced!

The rest of the boys cheered and Fahad and his buddies faces turned red!

"Aur agr me jeeta to Arhaan Ahmed khan ko call krke bulajayega phir hamare chote baby ki pitai sab dekhengee!" The crowd started hooting!

Ali got embarrassed again!

"Ajaa!" He threw the keys on his face!

Ali recited safety duas and wore helmet! The race was about to begin and Ali was regretting his decision already! The slap he would get from his father or the full fledge beating he will get from his brother were scaring him!

He should not have said yes he was regretting his decision alot until the gun shot was heard!

Ali came back to senses and saw Fahad's bike already zoomed ahead! He quickly started his bike and started!

The race was going in full swing! Everybody was cheering! Ali tried his best to beat Fahad but since he was not a every day biker it was getting tough for him!

He tried his best to maintain on the same pace as him!

Without even thinking of anything Ali decided to
Increase speed more as they were near the finishing line!

He himself didn't knew what got into him but he zoomed the bike in full speed and without even realising he crossed the finishing line!

He looked around to see Fahad but he came in after few seconds! His happiness had no bounds he just beaten his bully he will celebrate it for life!

He was just opening his helmet when he felt his bike shaking and he fell down on rough runway!He tried to save himself but all of his weigh landed on his hand!

"Ahh!" He shouted and his friends came in rushing!

"Tu theek haa?" His best friend Araiz came to him! He was at home how did he come here Ali wondered!

Ali removed his helmet with lots of pain!

"Kisne dakha diaa!" He asked

"Kamine Fahad nee!" Araiz and shaveer make him stood up!

"Aru yar bhot dard horahaa haa!" Ali cried in pain!

"Aja hospital chalte haa!" He made him walk towards the car!