Children Character files (Fuyuto, Yori, & Yu Tao)

The last three of the first wave.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuyuto

The son of Aether and Eula Lawrence and the 5th child of the Aether kids. And is the current second Mondstadt sibling. Being the son of the descendant of that clan has come with much drama. For one, the clan wasn't still liked by many in Mondstadt, and many of the old heads in the Lawrence clan were still stuck in their old ways. The family sees his mom as an outcast and a thorn in the clan's side.

Fuyuto soon became the family's primary target; for one, seeing him as a bastard child already for the simple fact who Eula got with. With Fuyuto's birth already having a target on his back, with Fuyuto being the primary target for the clan, they thought they could slowly rebuild the clan with him. If the mom doesn't want to understand her lineage, her son will genuinely see the wave of the clan and try to restore it to its full glory. Not realizing Eula and Fuyuto want nothing to do with them.

He hated many of the clan traditions and what they did to his mother and her past. Fuyuto has promised that deep down, he will completely destroy the clan and start from scratch if he must.

Fuyuto sees Aether, his siblings, and his other mothers as his true family and those who care for him and his mom. While he takes after his mom for some of the things she likes about the clan, he refuses to have anything to do with the family and many of its ways. Fuyuto often comes off as a funny and friendly child to be around. At the same time, it was hard for many kids and other adults to warm up to him, thinking he would be just like another dirty and scum Lawernce clan member.

But with his siblings, mainly his big brother Kaneko, around, it slowly got people to slightly change their opinions on Lawrence, hoping they could change with someone like Fuyuto around.

Many knights love Fuyuto for who he is, even after picking up his mom's whole 'vengeance' thing. They understand how loving and caring he is, and you always find that Eula, the company of the Knights, always keeps Fuyuto company and talks with him, making him laugh or just playing with him. He brings a smile to all their faces.

Being the son of one of the greatest adventurers and the captain of the Reconnaissance Company has allowed Fuyuto to learn many things about reading maps and specific chokehold points. Fuyuto has a knack for reading a map and an incredible photographic memory once he sees it and certain spots on it. Able to locate many people if they need recusing or help setting up a choke point for making enemies.

This led many to dub him 'The Frozen Spirit of the Winds' because he sometimes feels better for more vital choke points. It feels like people are freezing in the wind, given they are out in the open.

But just like his mom, given he has Lawrence's blood in him, many see him as an outcast. It doesn't help with his power, thanks to his father's side, and having control of the elements at a young age has made people fear him even more. His quick knowledge makes it hard for those outside his family to trust or even be near him. Due to this lens, people view him through it, which makes Fuyuto have a special bond with his mom, one that Eula apologizes to her son for. But Fuyuto always makes it clear it is never his mommy's fault, and he loves his mommy a lot. He will always love her even if her side of the family doesn't view them as their family.

But because he hangs around her a lot, he thinks she is so cool; Fuyuto has picked up on his mom's 'vengeance' stick, making others find it off-putting. But in return, given how young he is and intelligent, he has a better time allowing and helping people understand what he's talking about when he speaks about it. But still, those who view it differently.