Thank you/Anniversary

Here a thank you to you all! THANK YOU!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slayer: "Hello everyone...hope you're all doing well, before I start no I'm not fully back...yet. I should have one more week out here before I return to a decent schedule of work. So that's good news."

Slayer: "That also means yep, the next chapter of this book will be dropped at some point next week so basically no later than the 30th of April, maybe earlier I don't know yet we will see."

Slayer: "And before you all get your hopes too high, no it's only one chapter. I'm sorry if you were hoping for two chapters, but it's only one. It is a pretty good long chapter. How long? Don't know, I still have to edit it. But to make up for only one Children of Aether chapter, for those who are horny as well, the next installment of the Genshin lemon book/series is also done. SO you will have two things of Genshin to read!! Still won't tell you who the female Aether pounds this time. *sips tea.*."

Slayer: "Sorry to my Genshin Isakai fans, the next chapter is in work, but it might not get done in time. We will have to wait and see, but I don't want to give you all empty promises."

Slayer: "But for those who only read Children of Aether, why only one? Well if some of you don't know, aka mainly the A03 fans. I'm mainly on Wattpad and have a lot more stories over there that I update on a regular, when I can. And just because I want to give something for all my readers for the fandom I'm in to read when I get back I have fics I'm working on for them as well. Aka, my MHA and RWBY fans."

Slayer: "But why am I here today talking to you all? Well, it was brought to my attention....this fic turn ONE YEAR OLD!!? Whoops! I'm a couple days late. Hang on let me get the crew you all love so much."

Slayer snapped his finger and 7 demi-archons children popped in and fell on their butt.

Yu Tao: "Owie...." he said as he rubbed his butt.

Mitsuki: "Hmm? Mister Slayer, why are we here? Are we going to do another Q&A? I thought that's not planned until the second wave gets in first."

Slayer: "Oh no no, that's not for a very long time. Like you said not until the second wave. Which seems like what will be coming until next year. I wonder if people will still read this even next year?"

Athelinda: "So why are we here?"

Slayer: "Oh right, well....funny enough it's you all one year anniversary for this fic."

The kids: "IT IS!?!?!"

Slayer: *sweating* "Yeahhhh kind of overlook that completely."

Yori: "Wow, our own creator forgot about us so much he forgot about an important milestone for all of us, we see how it is, guess we are not as important as your other two series you write." Yori crosses her arm and pouts.

Slayer: *put his hands in defense* "In my defense, I didn't know April was the month I started writing this fic and I've been super busy you all know that."

Hizuki: "Yori don't be like that, timing for him hasn't been the best lately for him in IRL we know that. Let's just be happy he hasn't left us to try and update this verse/fic a lot more often compared to others."

Kaneko: "Yeah, you kind of left many of the MHA readers out to dry. You haven't updated any of those since last year."

Slayer: "Why am I getting crap from some kids!? *sigh* And I will apologize to them, it's just one guy. And I write what my mood is focused on. I can't force myself to write something that feels half-assed. Anyway..."