Chapter 13

Howdy, Howdy I'm back with an update. Yes! I actually got an update for this story a lot sooner then I plan! I was original going to release this chapter beside two other chapters from other stories I'm working on but a lot things has come in IRL and I don't want to leave all my books hanging for a while. So why not drop a chapter for this book! So congrats Genshin fan you all get update before my others series.

So a slight reason why this took a little longer to drop since I want to have it done last week? Well for one, I won't give away too much to those who might know where I'm currently station at the state I'm in in currently in. Is going through a major heatwave and we not AC. So my ass is basically sweating like crazy and with my already bad insomnia I have I can only write so much before I'm sluggish and start half assing chapter.  Which is something I don't like to do so I had to pause a lot to take break or just stop for a while. And IRL stuff also comes first.

And the other reason well blame Sumeru. I been playing Genshin as well and exploring the new regions, thankfully I have completely many of the events so far, the achon quest, and a certain world quest. (YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE!!!!!) I even got a my first seerile friend, his name is Bloop. (Yes he I pick the blue seerile, there sadly was no red one.)

I also want to drop this chapter today because we got the second half of the 3.0 banner aka Ganyu and Kokomi. Since the last update I should let it be known I actually did get Zhongli and I been lvling him up...I see why people love him, heh! (No, I didn't get Tighnari, I skip him. I want another Geo character to use beside Noelle.) But for this banner I GOT KOKOMI!!! I already have Ganyu but I now have Kokomi. Now my team has unlimited heals! LOL!

But that enough update on my Genshin journey, onto the story!!

Enjoy.

Also, I need to remember to put the name of the kids and there parents in the start of every chatper. (I will try to remember.)

Ayaka- Mitsuki (12 Year sold)

Shenhe- Hizuki (11 years old)

Jean- Kaneko (10 Years old)

Ei- Athelinda (9 Years old)

Eula- Fuyuto (9 Years old)

Keqing- Yori (8 Years old)

Hu Tao- Yu Tao (7 Years old)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went back over to Liyue. After the Liyue family ate breakfast, each decided to do their own things with their respected kid. They will meet up later in the afternoon. Currently, we follow Keqing and her daughter Yori walking around Liyue.

Yori: "Even though I've been here for only a day it's weird seeing some areas different then what they will be in the future."

Keqing: "Does Liyue really change that much?"

Yori: "Well, I'm sure I don't have to tell you but I'm sure there is no harm if you keep at it what you're doing mama two of the buildings you would like to have in Liyue will come true."

Keqing: "Wait!?! I was actually able to actually achieve some of the goals!?! I thought they would take decades!?!"

Yori: "I mean technically they are almost then but anyway. Yep, that one hall you want to build for adventure after many discussing with the Liyue Qixing and with some help from dad and another mom you were able to get the basically upgrade the adventure guild and give a proper hall they could use for adventuring, resting up, news, etc."