Chapter 6

Howdy, Howdy yep I here to update this story again!! Surprise I update this so soon!?! Yeah, well after all the love and attention this story was getting over on A03 I decided to  update this story a lot sooner then plan.

Also,

I GOT HER!! I GOT BOYS!!! I can't wait to use her in the future

I GOT HER!! I GOT BOYS!!! I can't wait to use her in the future. I still have a lot of grinding to do! FUUUUC-

I also...got Jean...that was not plan...SO NOW I HAVE 4 OF GIRLS IN THIS HAREM! Lol!

Anyway, here is the next chapter of Children of Aether.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, we are at Grand Narukami Shrine. We see a lady with purple eyes and long, muted pink hair tied at the bottom. She's wearing a golden head accessory accompanied by matching golden earrings. The right earring contains an Electro Inazuman Vision wrapped in a complex drop-shaped piece and decorated by a small fan-shaped accessory at the bottom. Her left earring is designed to mimic the right earring, with minor differences in the Vision portion. The earrings are attached to her ears by diamond-shaped studs. This is Yae Miko.

She was walking around the Shrine and seemed to be pondering something? A few of the other shrine maiden watched Miko pace back and forth; were they confused? She isn't usually this confused about something? If it came to a book or writing, she often would be in her office working. But for her to be out in the open and this...worry? Questionable? They couldn't describe it...but it wasn't normal.

Kano Nana: "Alright, who's taking the risk... who's going to ask her what's wrong?"

Maki: "Do we have to? I mean maybe it's something personal?"

Inagi Hotomi: "I would say the same, but for Miko of all people... it's not worrisome."

Kano Nana: "*sigh* I guess I will-"

Ei: "Um, is Yae Miko around?"

The three shrine maiden all turn to see the Raiden Shogun, Ei standing near the entrance of shine and with a little girl?

Maki: "Ah, miss Shogun. Yes, she is...she is currently over there...thinking...."

Ei: "I see, thank you. Let's go, Athelinda."

Athelinda: "Ok, mama."

As the two walked past them, the three shrine maidens looked shocked and then looked at each other.

Kano Nana: "I...I...did not hear what I think I heard!?!"

Inagi Hotomi: "That little girl...call the Raiden Shogun mom!?!"