Sneak Peek #1

What this another chapter for this fic?! Yes and No. Given I know I wasn't going finish the next chapter to this fic with the week I had (while also working on others fic's in the process. I been working on). Not wanting to leave all hanging given this is now my biggest fic on my page (more on the Wattpad side since I have other fic's on that site compare to A03). 

So for you all while I'm working on the next chapter; while I'm gone for these next few weeks; here is a sneak peek of some FUTURE Points I plan to do/work on for this fic. 

Enjoy.

The list of the kids; again

First wave:

Mitsuki- Ayaka

Hizuki- Shenhe

Kaneko- Jean

Athelinda- Ei

Fuyuto- Eula

Yori- Keqing

Yu Tao- Hu Tao

Second wave:

Fumi- Nilou

Teppi Sangonomiya- Kokomi

Haruki- Yoimiya

Yichen & Guizhong- Ganyu

Klaus- Noelle

Kikuye- Shinbou

Karin- Mona

Chen- Yanfei

Bertram- Fischl

Aeolus- Sucrose

Third Wave

(WIP)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sneak Peek #1

Aether and Paimon have just arrived in the hydro regions, Fontaine. After saying bye to Dehya and receiving a tight hug from her, the two, along with some of his kids, Athelinda, Karin, and Kikuye, have just arrived at the region's main port to get in.

The family begins walking around the port, asking about the region and its local god. They soon walk past a child with his hat tip down, covering his face as he leans against one of the pieces of equipment that holds a clockwork meta in it.

???: "You won't have to wait long for the goddess of 'justice' to arrive soon. She will come." The family stops.

Athelinda: "Ah, really, that's good to hear; that makes dad work a lot less of a headache. Since I frankly couldn't remember much from dad telling us how Fontaine went down. Your future self did state it had a run-in with Miss Furina a lot sooner than would expect."

Kikuye: "If I remember correctly they state it was the two butted heads which is strange given how she acts in the future."

???: "Well, mom did say she and father started off on the wrong foot." The child whispered after clearing his throat. "Well anyway, it is nice to meet you travelver from afar. I'm glad you have decided to stop in the region of hydro to help solve this huge problem. Since I'm sure you already know very well how things work already. Now if you-"

Aether: "You're my son aren't you." The little boy's eyes pop open.

???: "Eh!?! How did you know!?! I mean heheh, nooo I'm mere a messager child who wants to meet the hydro archon themselves and have a chat with them after-"