Chapter 14

Howdy, Howdy, I'm back! Yes, I was able to drop a new chapter for this fic in less then a month timeframe! It a shocker!! I know, lol. I didn't want to leave you all hanging for a while given for many who don't know a few weeks ago I had my one year anniversary of getting back into writing. I celebrate in my first 4 stories I ever publish.

I also gave them an option for the next 2 stories I start up in MHA and RWBY fandom. I finish those and they have been published now. I didn't want to leave the Genshin fan had give you all a chapter to read given I do enjoy writing this fic.

For one, before any of you ask yes I have seen the 3.1 livestream. So, I know semi what coming and thank Celestia IT NOT EULA!! Man I did not want my wallet to be crying if Nilou and Eula both came. Now, I know who I want to pull for next. (It's Cyno and Nilou) (Sorry Venti fan ONE DAY!!)

I also slightly burn my ass out a bit since I found all 110 dendrolous core that was on the map, so I had to take a small break from Genshin so this chapter was a little sluggish I apologize, hopefully with 3.1 comes out I'll be energize again. We will have to wait and see.

But, enough chit-chat...

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to Inazuma, to the Grand Narukami Shrine, where we see Yae Miko looking at a certain purple hair tall woman right in front of her, aka Ei. Yae Miko didn't mind seeing her friend, but Ei was such an easy person to read because she was here, at this point in the day, without her daughter. Miko already deduces why Ei was here. It was about some advice for Athelinda.

Miko: "Well Ei, what brings you here? It is not often you come to visit on back to back days. Unless it is my birthday, which isn't for a while. What brought you here and where is your daughter?"

Ei: "Miko...I...*sigh* I need advice."

Miko: "You need advice? Advice from me, but aren't you the almighty Shogun of Inazuma, you're the most powerful figure in all Inazuma. What can possibly little kitsune/your familiar possibly give you advice on."

Ei: "-_-....Miko."

Miko: "I'm joking, I'm joking. But go on, what do you need advice on?"

Ei: "It...about Athelinda. I don't know how to make sure she stays on the right path, to be honest I'm quite honest I'm a little afraid."

Miko was slightly shocked by that last statement, but then it clicked to her why Ei was a little afraid to teach Athelinda or be around her. It didn't take rocket science for Miko to see why Ei was sacred. For one, it was clear to Miko that Ei still felt some way about the prototype puppet in the Fatui's hands. And knows Ei felt somewhat responsible for all the damage that the puppet did to Inazuma. And her decent attempt with the Raiden Shogun but the stuff Ei and the Raiden Shogun did with closing the border to Inazuma, and the Vision Hunt Decree cannot be erased from Inazuma history.

With those few things, and Ei is the ruler of this region, it makes her feel so of the guilt she causes for her own people. Miko knew Ei's feelings for the blonde-hair traveler, and yesterday seeing she had a daughter with the man she loved. It made her happy but also worried. How much do the kids know what Ei had done in the past? Ei is afraid that once her daughter finds out, she would resent her, or worse, try to fight back against her mother for all the pain she did cause.

Miko knew Ei wanted to be a good mother for her own daughter and how she changed not just for herself but for others and has much Ei believed she would screw up. Miko could already tell the answer from the little time she saw Athelinda. The little girl loves her mother and her parents. It was clear, and Ei and Aether had done an excellent job raising her. As much as Miko would love to tease Ei right now, given this is about her daughter Miko for once, she can put off her teasing and give Ei it straight up.