Chapter 9

Howdy, Howdy! I'm back with another chapter of this story! I'm enjoying a lot writing this story a lot.

For one I like to say I hope everyone is enjoying the 2.7 update, and hoping people who wants Xiao or Yelan hell even both I hope you get them. I actually did get me 2 Yelan and her bow YAY!

I have been ask how I am handle this story with the main story of the game? Well for one yes I do plan combine the two somewhat, when does this story take place? Well, I should made it known earlier but this take place before the Chasm. So anything that happens in the Chasm hasn't yet. And for the currently Archon quest with Xiao and them I have not play yet and I have seen some things about it. I haven't fully plan out everything how will that will in come into play in this story yet but we will have to wait and see.

For this chapter, well we going learn a few things, I also introduce an old *ahem* 'character' or someone we all know very well. Wonder how you all will react to it. I know some will hate it and other might find it interesting. I also plan to talk about how handle the talks between Ayaka and Ei went down, somewhat.

Also, this by far the longest chapter I written so far for this story at least. Is it the most I written? No.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaneko: "I guess I have to explain how you two got together and had me."

Jean: "That would be a good place to start. If you're the third oldest, that means I must put something together after his first two ladies?"

Kaneko: "Well, for one as you both know big sis Mitsuki mom, mommy Ayaka was the first of course. From what I remember you two telling me mom you were happy and heart broken. You didn't show it but you accepted it and gave your congrats to papa. After that, Mitsuki was born and you heard about mommy Shenhe's pregnancy. You were still happy but it still strung a bit. You mainly bury yourself in work and even Auntie Lisa rarely saw you less and less."

Jean scratches the back of her head and looks away. She had a feeling something like that would make sense. Lisa and they have always told her how much she overworks herself. She probably would put her effort into mainly her work to withhold the guilt she probably felt.

Kaneko: "If I remember the only one who could really get you to speak or even see you for more than 3 minutes beside when dad came to visit was Auntie Barbara. She was the only one who you would mainly talk to and it didn't take long before Auntie knew what was wrong after a bit, so she ask dad can he takes time out and just spend a week with you mom, and well in that week you two told me that where you let it all out mom all the emotion you had for dad why you been so hard focused on work and why you didn't want to say anything and how it wouldn't be right for her to but in."

Jean and Aether just look at Kaneko in silence, taking in what he said and how it all came together for how they ended up together.

Kaneko: "And I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened from there you two confess, end up getting together and soon after end up having me."

Jean and Aether smile.

Kaneko: "So basically how I was born and the story you told me. I mean it is not the craziest. I think mommy Shenhe by far has the craziest story we were told."

Aether: "Hm? Wonder how that one happened. But Jean, how are you taking all of this? I want to know how you process everything."

Jean: "Still putting others before you...one of the many reasons why I fell for you. Your willingness to help others."