Answering Question #142-216

Let's wrap up these question.

Also, Merry Christmas!!

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 142

I wanna ask Aether himself the ranks of the women who are very durable in your "bonding experience" with your wives who keep up with you to the person who passes out after quite some time- From AhsileTheGreat (Wattpad)

Slayer: "I mean technically he can't really say given this is STILL CURRENT AETHER!! Why do you all forget that? *sigh* be happy I'm an understanding person." Snap fingers.

Aether gets some future bedroom experience, and after a few seconds, he starts steaming.

Aether: "....It depends on what day but it seems Ayaka and Ei take the cake. It is a toss up between them. That's all I'm answering."

Slayer: "A man rarely likes to talk. Some of the stuff goes on in the bedroom. Unless another man has some experience and they talk with one another."

Aether: "How are things with you and your girls?"

Slayer: "Good. Finally got with Female Byleth."

Aether: "Congrats, also heard you got 2 other ladies now six ladies in total dating you and each other."

Slayer: "Yep, but that is my Christmas special for my overseer. And one of the ladies is from Genshin heheh."

Question 143

To the kids: does your father get his wings back? I meant in the future.- From AhsileTheGreat (Wattpad)

Slayer: "Unless Mihoyo gives it to him, NO. It seems many of you, (not just you), keep forgetting I'm still following the game!?! Like I literally said this takes place around Aether in Natlan in the very beginning. The story has not changed, by that much. I'm sorry to get on you but, I wish you all would understand the context behind certain things and some of these questions."

Question 144

Aether, what's your current financial status and kids does it grow or not?- From AhsileTheGreat (Wattpad)

Slayer: ".....*sigh and pinch nose*"

Hizuki: "It grows. Over half the family is rich and we even say we find ley lines with mora. You might want to go back and re-run a bit if I was you; so next time we don't have this issue."

Question 145

Since you don't like reunions so much, how about making them meet, but there's a glass wall separating them😈- From AhsileTheGreat (Wattpad)

Slayer: *blast the question into bits*

Slayer: "Or you know, I could just do that? Moving on."

Yu Tao: "I will never understand why certain people will challenge the god/overseer/writer of the world. Not realizing they can literally do anything they want."

Mitsuki: "Who knows, moving on."

Question 146

What was the puppet Raiden shogun's reaction to Ei and Ae (get it?).' s relationship?- From AhsileTheGreat (Wattpad)

The family: "......"

Hu Tao and Yu Tao: "I GET IT!!"

Raiden Shogun: "I wasn't surprised. I in fact encourage it. Even though, from what Slayer told me. What I had planned for the future was not a good one."