Children Character files (Mitsuki, Hizuki, Kaneko, Athelinda)

Howdy, Howdy everyone yes your seeing this story get an update, meaning I'm back in my original station; but it not a chapter. No, this or I should say these 'chapters' are more information base chapter. 

Given I didn't want keep you all waiting too long; I decided to give you all some information and a better breakdown of each of the kids. To why it's not all in one? I felt I should break it up into two. 

This will give you an idea on and an understanding of each kid; just so you all understand I had read a fucking alot....mainly their mother given they were the base of each kid. This was suppose to be work on and out after Aether meet all 7 of his kids; but after well....wattpad getting close to 100K for them (still got work on that special thank you chapter). And A03 I somehow got over 1K kudos something I wasn't expecting hit FOR A WHILE! Soooo as a early gift this for you all.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts beside that;

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki

The oldest daughter and child of the Aether family line. Mitsuki Kamisato, the daughter of Aether and Ayaka Kamisato. Just like her mother, Mitsuki is seen as a polite and sweet person, often speaking highly of others and helping her family and those around Inazuma when she is not training.

How Mitsuki was raised and viewed herself due to her work ethic and the skills she has honed has made her come off as a perfect child who has no flaws. Which led many outside her own family not able to befriend her or even scared of her. Which may or may not have Mitsuki have moments of showing a side of her she fears and never wants to offer, one of anger and spite. Knowing what her power is capable of, she often tries to stay in good graces in her head, always tries to stay positive, and wants to make sure she has people who see her and her family in a good light.

Many have seen Mitsuki in action, seeing how skilled she is with her blade. Still, her elemental powers, like her parents and younger siblings, have gained her the title. "The Elegant Cyro Dragon of Inazuma." One of the many nicknames she has achieved at such a young age.

Due to the fact she doesn't have many friends outside her siblings, Mitsuki will often spend her time training to hone her skills, get stronger, and try to be a remarkable role model for her siblings. I am not saying she doesn't come with her own faults. She tries not to let those faults out in the open so people can't break her down when they try to.

She is also the only one in her first set of siblings to have her own weapon designed for her and never leave home without. Allow many who have witnessed it to see the other side of Mitsuki with the blade in her hand, a hidden side her siblings know all too well. Her competitive side is dangerous when she crosses swords, a side she secretly made in her subconscious and opposes the so-called 'perfect' side people view.

Only her sister, Athelinda, knows the whole origin of this. She knows why she has it, even if Mitsuki herself tries to hide this side of her as much as possible as a silly thing she is playing as.

As the oldest, she is often the most responsible for her siblings' antics and has been told she should help control her siblings and stop them from what they do. But Mitsuki sees people not understanding and gets too mad at her siblings, not wanting people to try to form her siblings into upstanding kids like their parents. Not realizing they are still kids and want to have their own fun. Mitsuki still tries to keep her siblings from going overboard....but often, she leads the charge or gets roped in by Yu Tao or Athelinda to get her to crack. Because of this, her siblings look at her as a tremendous role model and the best oldest sibling.