Chapter 7

YEP! I got another chapter out DOUBLE THE UPLOAD!!!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, we go to the Jade Chamber in Liyue. We looked at Ningguang, who was looking at a board filled with tons of paper on it. As she is thinking, she hears the door open, and she looks over and sees Keqing and Ganyu coming in along with Hu Tao? And they seem to have two kids with them?

Yu Tao was in awe of the Jade Chamber, and his eyes were moving all over the place.

Hu Tao: "So, this is the great Jade Chamber. First time I set foot in here. I don't see what all the hub-pub is about with this place."

Ganyu: "It's because here Lady Ningguang has information for many of the upcoming events, trades, and business that are plan for Liyue Harbor."

Hu Tao: "Hmmm, maybe she can help with getting business more noticeable for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor."

Keqing: "I highly doubt that, and I don't think that even Lady Ningguang could make your business more noticeable. How do you even make people notice your business?"

Hu Tao: "I usually go around making amazing deals with my selling skill, 8/10 it doesn't work but they're just finding it hard to come around but sooner or later they do."

Ganyu: "The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor has been a mainstay in Liyue for generations. Some dealt with most death and ceremony of the Adapti. It would make sense how they have stood the test of time."

Ningguang: "They also handle all funerals young or old for Liyue themselves. Hello Keqing, Ganyu, and Director or Miss Tao. Which one do you prefer me to call you?"

Hu Tao: "Whatever one see fitting to you, Lady Ningguang. I must say you really know how to make something grand. I guess the rumor about Lady Ningguang of the Tianquan is a very powerful and skillful business lady."

Ningguang: "Thank you for your kind words, Miss Tao. But I must ask what brings you here. And Keqing, who are these two kids?"

Keqing: "Oh Celestia, this is gonna be slightly difficult to explain...you see, these two are...."

Hu Tao: "There are our kids."

Ningguang: "I'm sorry...your kids?"

Keqing: "*sigh* To go more in depth a bit. These are kids from the future, we end up having with Aether, along with 5 other women."

Ningguang: "My, Keqing, I knew you had feelings for the blond traveler. But I never image you end would not only end up with him but also a polygamy with him as well. So, Miss Tao and you end up with Aether; who else ends up with him?"

Yori: "That would also be Eula Lawrence, Jean Gunnhildr, Ei, Ayaka Kamisato, and Shenhe. They're all are mom's as well, I'm Yori Yungeng daughter of Keqing it nice to see you Lady Ningguang of the past."

Ningguang: "I can definitely see why your Keqing child, she clearly taught you a thing or two."

Yori: "Thank you Lady Ningguang."

Yu Tao: "You're just trying to impress Miss Ningguang because you want to gain some benefit of knowing the past one as well. Don't let her fool you Big sis Yori fool you she always tries to get on those in power good side to find out things a lot earlier than most."

Yori: "Y-YU!"

Yu Tao: "Am I wrong? You did the same thing with future Niggugang and even with big brother Kaneko mom. If I remember correctly to get a leg up on trade information and routes in Mondstadt."