Chapter 16

Howdy, Howdy, I'M SEMI BACK! But I'm here to drop an update to this story!!! Yes, I did not forget. A lot of things has happen in my IRL life. I got promoted, been trying to write different other stories as well. AND still write this story and play games!

Something was going give! I want to get this out last week but I really side-tracked so sorry. But I'm here to drop this chapter now!!

To give you an update for my process in Genshin well I FINSIH the Sumeru archon quest line up to this point! And have to say MAN THAT FIGHT WELL WORTH IT!! I enjoy beating the dog shit of Scaramouche! AND MY GOD THAT LORE BOMB DROP!!! I was not prepare and did not see that coming!?!

What does all that have to do with this story. Well, of course it will come into play, but NOT FOR A GOOD WHILE!! I still have a lot of OTHER THINGS I have to get past first. (To be honest, I'll be surprised if we even get to Sumeru by mid way of next year. There so much to do and write! Lol.) But it will come into play and get brought up, just not now.

And to all you Scaramouche fans...I'll be honest...after kicking his ass three times. I lighten on him. I'm still NOT going pull for him LOL! I'll see how they handle his Story quest before I say IN FINAL thought on him! But I will admit the fanart of him an Nahida has been VERY GOOD! And have help me ease up on him. And don't worried I won't kill him in this story. Given what In said about him in the past, I have something plan for that. It going be something interesting on how I go about the family dealing with him. All I fucking hope for two things, we get a Scaramouche and Ei scene or AT LEAST! AT LEAST! A fucking apology for Teppei! Something for that! That's all, it doesn't have to be a grand thing! Just a i'm sorry. AND I WILL NOT BE A FUCKING DICK TO HIM! If he said sorry ONCE! I can look past him.

I also have collect all 70 dendroculus in the desert!! (Which is funny, because of it I now have C6 Aether for dendro LOL!) And just in time before 3.3 drop in a week and a half. I should also said this...for leaks...I do NOT READ ALL LEAKS!! The only ones I read are ones for upcoming character for the upcoming banner or two. Only so I know what I have to farm for a character if I want them! If I do not bring it up in the pre or post chapter talk that mean their a high chance I haven't seen it. I'm still a semi-causal. I still want go into blind some things. So please!!! Please keep that in mind.

I also have to say....I feel so bad for Aether in this fandom. He gets so much shit!! So for those who don't know right around the time last chapter drop, a meme got drop on twitter of messing with that Ayaka and Nilou think of each other and....OH BOY! Was fandom fucking PISSED!! I mean the gays came out and rip into the tweet! Like I mean they attack!! Many say fuck Aether, he sucks, fanart of Nilou and Ayaka killing Aether. The...Yoai shipper doing their normal things with him...It bad for Aether for him. And even on A03 it's bad! He not safe. I feel sorry that character.

And I'm slightly amazed they haven't this story attack me, given this damn fandom. Give it time...they will find it...and hate me. I already pissed enough soooo yeah.

And I'm sure you all wonder...did I get the little radish or cabbage god? And the answer is YES!!!!! I got her!! And my crazy ass bite the bullet and even got her C2! She already lvl 90 on the day I pull for her (Which is always the Friday the character drop)! And to say she fucking BROKEN! HOLY SHIT!!! She is BROKEN!!! As some of you know I had Nilou from the banner prior to this...and...MY GOD!!!

MY GOD!!!