Chapter 22

Howdy, Howdy yes you are seeing this right! I'm updating this fic again. Thought I was going push this next chapter back some? Well at first I was, but then the next 'chapter' after this kind of motivate me to at least get something out for this fic. And So I want to give you all something.

I would like give people an update on what's going on with my game process. So; alright some of you going laugh and some other going want to choke me. So You see; whenever a new character drop (usually a 4 star) if I or the group friends I play with we usually get together wait until Friday and summon. And at the time of this chapter dropping the new character is the Kirara the kitty cat. And so of course me and a group of friends went to summon for her.

Sadly they didn't get her; me...well the current banners are Yoimiya and Yae Miko. And a few already know I already have Yoimiya of course and have her level up. So; I decided to pull on the Yae Miko banner. MY FIRST TEN PULL ON THE BANNER! I GOT YEA MIKO! LOL XD!! I have probably made so many people mad that! I was saving up for EULA!?!!

And then my following ten pull I got Kirara!!

Oh but I wasn't done. A few days later I was like you know what let me use 50 pulls on the weapon banner and see if I can get anything to build pity. .........MY FIRST TEN PULL ON THE BANNER I got Yae Miko weapon XD!!! I was not planning for that AT ALL! Well it save me a ton of Primo gems; but also made a ton of enemies in the process; lol!

I also almost done clearing out the second part of the dessert for it dendrolous I'm only missing one core which is lock behind a falcon quest? But I can't get the next part of the quest unlock for some reason. I might have to look up a guide for it.

I also might pissed off some Ayaka fan's. All I can fucking hope you all can understand and read the entire thing before jumping to conclusion and why I did what I did. I'll explain more in the post-chapter stuff.

But that enough rambling onto the chapter!!

Enjoy.

Ayaka- Mitsuki (12 Year sold)

Shenhe- Hizuki (11 years old)

Jean- Kaneko (10 Years old)

Ei- Athelinda (9 Years old)

Eula- Fuyuto (9 Years old)

Keqing- Yori (8 Years old)

Hu Tao- Yu Tao (7 Years old)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut back to Liyue; after Aether and his lovely Liyue ladies recovered from the kids walking in on them, and their moment, Aether and Paimon would head off with Shenhe and Hizuki first, given they were the oldest siblings.

Hu Tao decided to go check on Zhongli and see the progress he was making when it came to trying to find some customers.

Keqing returned to work since she wanted to get a lot of stuff done and felt she was slacking a bit regarding her work.

Yori went off to find Yanfei and have another class with her since she wanted to surprise Yanfei with her dad's presence, who didn't know; Aether was in Liyue. And Yu Tao ran off somewhere in Liyue harbor; Azhdaha promised to watch the little one and ensure he didn't cause too much damage until he met back up with them.

We see Aether, Paimon, Shenhe, and Hizuki all making their way out of the harbor down to an area close to the sea. Hizuki takes a deep breath to take in the air from the sea.