Chapter 3

ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, in the mountains of Liyue, we see a relatively tall woman with a fair complexion. She has long silvery-white gradient hair, fading to black at the tips. Her hair is parted off-center with evenly cut locks that flow just past chin-length framing her face, one side covering her right eye, the rest styled in a low, loose, thick braid fastened at the top with a red cord tied in a bow with her Cyro Vision mounted on it, this was Shenhe.

And currently, she was sitting with a little girl with long silvery-white hair and was also in a braid. Shenhe found it interesting that she looked like a miniature mini version of her, but that wasn't the most exciting thing.

Shenhe was doing her annual training with Cloud Retainer since she didn't want to slack on her training before heading into Liyue for a bit. But, she wasn't expecting to sense someone watching her, and when she called them out, she wasn't expecting a little girl. But what the little girl said next shocked both Shenhe and Cloud Retainer.

??? (little girl): "Hello mother."

And here they are now staring at a little girl who calls her mothers eating a medical herb just like Shenhe with no big deal.

Shenhe: "*sigh* Alright, let me ask what is your name?"

Hizuki: "My name is Hizuki. You and papa didn't really have a last name, so you just named me Hizuki."

Shenhe: "I see...."

Cloud Retainer: "I found it quite strange Shenhe you never told me you had a child? All my years being with you I would think you would just leave your child all these years and not say anything."

Shnehe: "Cloud Retainer, don't play you clearly know I never had human interaction for years and to have a child, I found it highly impossible. There are not any men I harbor feeling for."

Cloud Retainer: "Well, expect one."

Shnehe: "Expect one-wait!"

Cloud Retainer: "Don't try to deny it, Shnehe anytime that traveler is in Liyue you waste no time to head down and spend time with him."

Shnehe: "It because I want spend time with a friend is that so hard to gasp?"

Cloud Retainer: "Not at all, but more than anyone I see you hang out with, you always find Time wanting to be close to the traveler and his companion partner. Last Time I check on you two, you would hug him like your life depend on it and wouldn't let go for a while."

Shenhe: *blush* "It's because I was worried for his safety, from what you the other adapti has told me Inazuma is no joke."

Cloud Retainer: "Oh? Then when about that one Time he mentioned was going to hang out with one chick that works under Mister Zhongli? The look you had was pure utter jealousy. You destroy the cup you were holding as well."

Shnehe: "I...you can't prove that."

Cloud Retainer: "Aw young love. If I can't then let's see what this child said, since she gives off the same energy you give off. Plus, from what I can tell she has an uncanny resemblance to a certain boy we know all too well."

Shenhe: "Hmph, fine but I think-"

Hizuki: "My father is Aether." cutting off her mother, whose eyes went wide and headed, wiped right at Hizuki.