Chapter 21

Howdy, Howdy; oh my god what this I actually got a new chapter out in two week period. (It like a break what I need time to think and allow me to rest and think of stuff).

I want to start with this A HUGE THANK YOU! I Don't KNOW HOW YOU ALL DID IT!?! But this FIC HIT #2 FOR GENSHINIMPACT FIC!?! A tag with over 1,000 tags!?! I never thought it would get that high. It has gone back down but I do want give you all HUGE THANK even if was for a day or two! You guys are awesome

 It has gone back down but I do want give you all HUGE THANK even if was for a day or two! You guys are awesome

Also not going lie...I WAS COOKING THIS CHAPTER! Aka, I was having fun writing this chapter! There were so many moments I want to do this chapter and got them ALL DOWN! So guess what THIS CHAPTER IS LONG! I'm sure I broke the 10K word mark? (We will have wait and see). And let's just say; I might surprised some of you with the things I did in this chapter.

For those who wants an update for me in-game. One I have finish pretty boy Childe story quest in Genshin I started it before I left and let's just say SUMERU scholar ARE FUCKING SCUM! HOLY SHIT!! Yeah no I'm fucking up Sumeru when I get there in the Story. Mihoyo really said yeah y'all thought Inazuma was wild with their civil war HA! You thought! 

Also; I finish the Caribert (I think how you say their name) Archon quest; how will it effect this story well we only will know once; we get there in the future LOL! We not in Sumeru so I don't have to worried about it right now. I still haven't finish Nahida second story quest I'm going collect all those Dendro core in the pervious area and finish some quest I still need to finish (*cough* the second part of the Jeht quest *cough*) And I also still have to play Dehya story quest. So yeah there still a lot I have to do.

Oh before I forget; I did get Baizhu (not leveling him up no time soon!!), Also I SOMEHOW I GOT MIKA!?! Even though I complete miss him LOL!), I also finish leveling up SHENHE FINALLY!! After a WHOLE YEAR of having her I finally having her I finally finish her! (Somewhat). So boys you can add member of the harem down that I finish. That's only leave from the first wave of waifu's (Keqing and Eula) (Whenever she get her DARN RE-RUN! COME ON MIHOYO!!)

And I will admit; the Nahida and Wanderer stuff; alright I'll admit it cute and interesting. Don't worried we see some moments with them and the siblings the fan-art and this latest event in 3.6 that just happen. Yeah it caught my eye. Don't worried I got stuff plan for that.

But, I don't anything else for the moment to say other then,

Enjoy.

Ayaka- Mitsuki (12 Year sold)

Shenhe- Hizuki (11 years old)

Jean- Kaneko (10 Years old)

Ei- Athelinda (9 Years old)

Eula- Fuyuto (9 Years old)

Keqing- Yori (8 Years old)

Hu Tao- Yu Tao (7 Years old)