Chapter 10

Howdy, Howdy folks. I'm back!!!! This shouldn't have taken as long as it did to come out, I'm sorry for that. I had this chapter done for a while, but I didn't get around to edit for a while.

I was on vacation back at home with my family and I only got a little typing done. So that why this chapter took a bit longer to come out then originally plan. And I also had to back to last chapter and edit the ending a bit for that chapter. So, I highly recommend you go read the last bit of that chapter with Mitsuki and the Kamisato and then come back to read this chapter.

Like to say I did watch the 2.8 update trailer and Sameru trailer. Will they come into a play into this story...well yes. And the hangout from 2.7? Yes, for sure but I won't spoil to much. Remember this story take place before any of the Chasm stuff so it going be while before we get to those part (soon or later.) Will any of the character from Sameru get add to the harem? (...can't say yet lol!) But if that little white hair girl is the archon....no she getting add we not even risking it! But we will see what will happen with the other characters.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, there isn't more to say other then,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Raiden Shogun/Ei.

Currently, Ei was staring at her daughter, who was eating some Dango and drinking milk. Ei blinks several times, with Aethlinda just staring at her.

Aethlinda: "Everything ok, mom?" She takes a bite out of her Dango.

Ei: "...*shake head* Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to like Dango like that...you already ate like 15?! I guess she gets her appetite from her father.'

Aethlinda: *Takes a gulp* "So mama, anything you want to talk about I'm sure you have some questions for me."

Ei: "I do, I must ask how is Inazuma? In the future? Is everything still well...was I able to lead Inazuma to a new and better eternity?"

Aethlinda: "For one yes mom everything is fine with Inazuma in fact it is doing better than ever nowadays. Many people come and visit the land. They love the beauty you have preserved here. You even sometimes meet the visitor of the land sometimes."

Ei: "I..I do."

Athelinda: "It was a dad idea actually. He believes given your one the only few rulers when it comes to the archons, it would not only help the people to see their archon walking around a lot but also get a sense of the human part of us. It helps with the fact why yes we gods...well I'm a demi-god. But it still allows people to know at the end of day we still have some humanity to us."

Ei smiled.

Ei: "Your father just keeps surprising me... I'm happy your dad."

Athelinda: "Yeah. He is the coolest."

Ei: "By the way I have to ask...how does Inazuma take the news well...of you. I'm sure many wasn't expecting that I, the Raiden Shogun, would be having a kid with the traveler."

Athelinda: "Well....at first you worry mom."

Ei: "I was...hmm...why would I worry about the announcement of you? I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to try to attack me with you in me. And that if they even could I'm sure the shogun could handle most of the trouble. Plus, I'm sure I would have enough Shogunate around me to make sure nothing happens, plus your father. Aether would be very cations with me given his personality."