GB 33

The three eventually arrived at the beach after changing into their swimwears

The three eventually arrived at the beach after changing into their swimwears. Gumin smiled as he takes in the fresh air, letting out a sigh of relief. He turns to look at his parents and sees them smiling at each other as they talked.
"I hope for the best, dad" He whispers under his breath and walked to them.

"Gumin ah, put on some sunscreen" Jungkook says and puts some on his hand, grabbing Gumin's arms and putting it himself.
"Papa, I can do it" Gumin says, pouting. Jungkook chuckles, staring at him.

"Okay, put it on your face and legs... You don't want to get sunburned, right?" Jungkook says and Gumin nodded, wincing at the thought. Gumin does as he's told and gave it back to his father.
"You want some, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, smiling.

Gumin clears his throat, making the two look at him. He gave Jimin a wink and turned to Jungkook.
"I'll go and take a swim then" Gumin says and the two nodded.
"Be careful!" Jungkook warns and Gumin gave a thumbs up.

"Aigoo, that kid" Jungkook says, chuckling as he shook his head. Jimin looks at Jungkook grabbing a bag of chips from his side and bit his bottom lip. Taking a deep breath, he pats himself on the chest before clearing his throat.

"Jungkook ah?" Jimin says and the younger turned his head.
"Yes?" Jungkook says as he looked at Jimin.
"I have something to say to you" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, smiling at him.

"I know that our relationship didn't work out well as it got longer... But I'm very glad that I get to talk like this with you again... That I get to see you without feeling nervous or awkward. Seeing you makes me so happy, my heart flutters whenever you smile or even laugh... Hell, it feels like I'm back again to when we first met... My feelings never left... And I'm here to tell you that I still like you..." Jimin says, pausing.

"Jungkook, I still like you... I love you"

 I love you"