GB 20

Gumin bit his bottom lip as he walked out of the room, he could still hear the arguing

Gumin bit his bottom lip as he walked out of the room, he could still hear the arguing. He walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, where the two is fighting.
"Please! Stop! Stop it!" Gumin says, tearing up as he remembers this scene, though he wasn't able to see it in person, but seeing it right in front of his eyes was making his heart hurt.

"Papa! Dad! Stop it! Stop fighting!" Gumin continues to beg but it seemed like they can't hear him and likes he's invisible right in front of them.
"I said stop it!" Gumin says and accidentally hits the glass of water that's on the kitchen counter.

Jungkook and Jimin is startled, looking at the shattered glass as their argument stopped. Jungkook looked at Jimin and rubbed his forehead as he let out a frustrated sigh. Jimin looked back at him and sat down as he rested his head on his hands, sighing.

"I'll check up on Gumin" Jungkook says and left the kitchen, leaving Jimin alone. As soon as Jungkook walked away, Gumin heard sobbing. He turned his head to look at his dad and sees him crying.
"Dad..." He says and walked over and put a hand over his father's back, although he's not able to feel him.

Looking at his dad one last time, Gumin decided to go back to check on his papa and his little self. He reaches the room and sees his father, hugging 6 year old him. He remembered when this happen, he didn't expect that his father is also crying, he was crying too hard to even notice.

"Why... Why is papa and daddy fighting?" Little Gumin asks as he looks up. Jungkook looked away to not show his crying face and rushingly wiped his tears before turning to look at his son.
"There was just a little misunderstanding, baby... Me and daddy is okay, hmm?" Little him might've not understood this, but big him knew.

He understood now.