GB Finale

It took them a week to be able to finally tell Gumin what their relationship is

It took them a week to be able to finally tell Gumin what their relationship is. Although Gumin knew what's happening, he decides to let his parents take their time on confessing.

Now, they're doing what they really wanted to do. Gumin sat as he looked at his parents with a smile.
"Yes?" Gumin says, his heart felt happy. The thing that he had been waiting for is happening now.

"Gumin ah... You have always asked me this ever since you had hit 13... You always asked if me and your dad will ever get back together, right?" Jungkook asks and Gumin nodded, listening carefully.
"Thanks to you... Me and your dad had realized that maybe... There's still a chance" Jungkook says as he now looked at Jimin with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you because you made us both realize that we still have the feelings we had for each other, that we are still able to fall in love with each other all over again... Thank you, Guminie... Aigoo~" Jungkook says and hugged Gumin, who hugged him back.

"And yes, we are dating again" Jimin says and Gumin mouths "I know", making the other laugh.
"My wish came true" Gumin says as they pulled away.
"Hmm?" Jungkook hums and Gumin chuckles.

"Well... I wished for you guys to get back together... Look, you guys really did" Gumin says and the two chuckles, staring at each other.
"So... Let's celebrate!" Gumin says as he smiled at the two being sweet to each other.

He gets ignored, making him huff. He playfully glared at the two and decided to sit in between them before asking a question that made the bout of them shocked.

"Will I ever get the chance to have another sibling then?"

"Park Gumin!"