GB 14

Jimin walked inside Jungkook's hospital room after asking the doctor

Jimin walked inside Jungkook's hospital room after asking the doctor. They could see Jungkook, looking away at them as he sniffled. Jimin pulls away chair and put it next to the bed to sit down. Jungkook looks away again as he met Jimin's eyes.

"Baby..." Jimin says, looking at Gumin, who sat on the couch and nodded.
"Baby... Look at me, please" Jimin says and Jungkook eventually looks at him, his bottom lip wobbling as tears formed in his eyes.

"Why... Why are you crying, honey? Are you not happy? You're going to have a baby" Jimin says and Jungkook shakes his head as he looked down.
"I don't know, hyung... I am happy... But at the same time, I feel like... I don't know... What will happen to my studies?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Jimin.

"Baby... I am here... I'm not going to leave you... I will stay with you until our baby is here in the world... I won't leave you... I won't do that, I promise you" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook's hand, giving it a kiss. Jungkook bursts into tears and leaned to hug Jimin.

"I'm too young, hyung..." Jungkook says, his voice breaking and his body shaking from him crying hard.
"Kookie... It'll be okay, I will help you... I will be there for you... I'll... I'll find a job for you and our baby's needs" Jimin says and Jungkook pulls away.
"No... No, that'll ruin your studies, hyung..." Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head.

"No, no... I promise you, it won't... I'll still study even if I'm working... You're here to teach me, you're my intelligent boyfriend, right?" Jimin says as he cups Jungkook's cheeks. The younger stared at him, tears falling down his cheeks before nodding and giving a smile.

Gumin watches this in front of him. His heart ached seeing his parents like this and how they dealt with this. He's already apologizing to his parents for his behaviour when he was a kid, when he would act spoiled and a brat, giving his parents a hard time.

He smiled at them as they he decided to leave them alone for now...