GB 28

"Gumin, what's with the rush, honey? Where are you going?" Jungkook asks as he sees Gumin walk back and forth in his room

"I'm going to dad's, papa" Gumin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Okay...? But why are you rushing? Your dad told me he's not going anywhere...?" Jungkook says and Gumin stops in his tracks.

"You finally talk with dad?" Gumin asks as he looked at his father.
"Yeah...? Me and your dad talk sometimes? Why? Is something wrong with that?" Jungkook asks and frowning. Gumin made a thinking face before grabbing his bag.

"I'll be going now, papa" Gumin says, smiling wide as he gave his father a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay" Jungkook says, chuckling as he followed Gumin out of the room and down the stairs.
"Hi, uncle Jin! Bye, uncle Jin!" Gumin says and walked out. Jin turned to look at Jungkook, a frown on his face.
"Park Gumin! You haven't had your breakfast yet!" Jungkook says but Gumin had already went out.

"What's up with him? It's early in the morning and he's so energetic?" Jin says, raising his brow.
"I don't know... He woke up in a good mood, I guess? Also, why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Hey! I wanted to have some breakfast, I can smell what you had cooked from over here" Jin says, laughing as he scratches his head.

Jimin is startled as he's met with Gumin as soon as he opened the door.
"You didn't inform me you were going to visit" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Dad, quick. I want to have some talk with you" Gumin says and Jimin raises his brow.
"What kind of talk? Early in the morning?" Jimin says as Gumin walks in, leaving his confused father at the door.

"Park Gumin, what talk do you mean?"