GB 26

Jimin gently took the sonogram from Jungkook's hands, looking at it in confusion

Jimin gently took the sonogram from Jungkook's hands, looking at it in confusion. Jungkook looked at him, his bottom lip wobbling as he looked down.
"Jungkook... What? When?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs.

"Are you pregnant?" Jimin asks and Jungkook let out a sob as he shook his head.
"I wish it would be a good news to you, hyung... But it's not..." Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip as he shakily grabbed Jimin's hand.
"What do you mean?" Jimin asks as he stared at the younger's eyes.

"Remember when you were gone for a year because your had to finish your work?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded.
"Yes... That was last year...?" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs.
"I wanted to tell you that I was pregnant that time, but I didn't get to because you were too busy..." Jungkook says, sighing.

[⚠️MENTIONS OF MISCARRIAGE ⚠️]

"There was an accident that happened to me at work... Someone spilled their drinks near the stairs and then I slipped, I tried protecting my belly, hyung... I tried... But I still lost our baby" Jungkook says as he stared at Jimin, tears continuously sliding down his cheeks.

"I wanted to tell you that time, but you told me that you were too busy... And then you wouldn't answer any phone calls... I couldn't burden you more, so I didn't tell anything anymore..." Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Jungkook... I could've go back home if you told me... I could've been there with you" Jimin says as he puts a hand on Jungkook's cheek. The younger sobbed, hugging Jimin.
"I'm sorry I lost our baby" Jungkook says and Jimin shook his head.

"It's okay, they're in a better place now... I'm sorry for not being with you when that happened, I should've been there to support you" Jimin says and Jungkook shook his head.
"You were doing it for me and Gumin" Jungkook says and Jimin hugged him tighter. Gumin watches all of this in front of him. His little self might not know, but he does.

"Is this the reason...?"

?"