GB 9

Jungkook watched as Gumin ate the meals he had made for both of them

Jungkook watched as Gumin ate the meals he had made for both of them. He smiled, shaking his head.
"You eat so well" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Your cooking is delicious as usual" Gumin says and Jungkook thanks him.
"Your future son would be fed so well" Gumin says and Jungkook raises his brow.

"Son...?" Jungkook says and Gumin chokes on his food. Jungkook rushingly gave him water to help him before Gumin coughs.
"Oh... I mean your future child" Gumin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook shrugs his head.

"I don't know, me and Jiminie hyung are not yet planning on having a child once we're off of college... Maybe once we get married?" Jungkook says, laughing. Gumin internally chuckles.
"Oh, papa... I am that future child" He thought and nodded.

"Also... Tonight, I'll be going home late... Me and Jimin hyung are going to a party with the others, you wanna come?" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.
"Oh, thank you for inviting me, but I'll just study here at home... Enjoy the party" Gumin says, smiling.

He didn't wanna go because there's alcohol, he's a minor and because he also doesn't wanna know what will happen in that party.
"Okay... Take care" Jungkook says and went to the sink to wash his dishes.

Gumin sat in front of his desk, huffing.
"Man... This is boring... Hmm... Does papa still have that video games?" He says to himself and went to find it around the house. After 10 minutes...
"A-ha!" He says and found the video games his father used to play.

"Here we are, young papa wouldn't mind me playing with this. Old papa would surely scold me if I didn't do my homework but he's not here, so..." He says and laughed, whispering an apology to his father first before going to his room to play with it.