GB 19

Gumin smiled as he stared at the baby on the crib

Gumin smiled as he stared at the baby on the crib. He looked at Jimin and Jungkook, seeing them smile at each other as they talked.
"I'm seeing myself as a baby... Not in pictures but in real life..." He thought, chuckling as he uses his finger to touch the baby's small hands.

He let out a small gasp as the baby held onto his finger. Jimin approaches him and smiled.
"That's cute" Jimin says as Gumin looked at him.
"I'm a father now..." Jimin says as he looked at his newborn baby.

"Yeah..." Gumin says as they looked over, seeing Jungkook asleep.
"I told him to rest for awhile" Jimin says and Gumin nodded.
"Little Gumin likes big Gumin" Jimin says, chuckling. Gumin smiled, nodding.

Gumin opens one eye as he awoke to someone's laughter, a child's to be exact. He frowns and sat up, stretching his arms. He grabbed his phone to look at the time and as he does so, he became fully awake as he sees the date.
"What... It's 2023?" He says as he looked around. The room looked a little different.

He continues to look around and spots the bed across the room. He's startled as the door opened and he's met with a crying kid. The kid looked up and Gumin's eyes widened. It was him. His 6 year old self.
"Hey? Why are you crying?" Gumin says but the kid doesn't seem to hear him.

Little Gumin ran to his bed after locking the door. He hid his face on the pillow and cried harder. He recalls this time, it was the time his dad had told him to get back in his room as he wanted to have a talk with his papa. He ended up crying because as soon as he got up the stairs, he hears his parents arguing.

He got up from the bed, walking to the bed. He tries to comfort little Gumin but there was a barrier stopping him.

"He can't hear me..."