GB 6

Gumin walked down the stairs in hesitation

Gumin walked down the stairs in hesitation. It was so weird to him, being in 2017, the year he's born, seeing his father so young and more. He's probably going to see his dad and his uncles young too. Their house looked so different. His papa's style looked so different.

"Roommate! You're here... Come on, I made kimchi fried rice and stew" Jungkook says, smiling. Gumin walked to the kitchen, staring at his father and smiled.
"I don't know your name yet, mind introducing yourself?" Jungkook says, sitting down as he looked at Gumin.

"Oh... Uh..." Gumin was hesitating. Should he use a fake name? Or should he use his real name.
"Gumin... Park Gumin" He says and Jungkook smiles.
"Gumin... What a cute name, that's one of the names I've been thinking on naming my kid if I ever have one" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I am that Gumin, papa" He thought to himself, laughing silently.

Gumin gulped as he walked inside the college he's going to "study" in. He looked around, the place looked so big. He didn't know anyone. Well, the people around him are probably around 30 to 40 in his time. They're his father's batchmates after all.

"Jungkook ah!" They heard, turning around to see Jin. Gumin's eyes widened, his uncle Jin looked the same. The man never aged.
"Oh, who's this? Your new friend?" Jin says as he looked at Gumin.
"Oh, he's my roommate... His name is Gumin" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Really? Hello, nice to meet you... My name is Kim Seokjin, Jin for short" Jin says, smiling wide as he held his hand out. Gumin shakes it and smiled.
"Hey, I heard Jimin-" Jin is cut off as a voice is heard.

"What about me, hyung?" A familiar voice made Gumin bite his bottom lip. They turned around and is met with Jimin, who smiled at them. Jimin winked at Jungkook making the other blush. He then looked at Gumin and raised his brow as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Who's the new guy?"

Going Back [Jikook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara