GB 4

"We all look cute together" Gumin says as he looked at the photos he had taken

"We all look cute together" Gumin says as he looked at the photos he had taken. Jungkook and Jimin awkwardly backed away from each other, giving each other a nervous smile. The awkward silence was getting to Jungkook, so he decided to break it.
"Gumin ah... What did you wish for?" Jungkook says, trying to avoid Jimin's gaze.

"Papa, you know I can't tell you that... It'll never come true then" Gumin says and Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head. Of course Gumin was going to tell them what he wished for, before blowing his candles off, he had a very specific wish.

His wish every birthdays he had. His parents getting back together. That was his only wish. He knew deep down, the two still loves each other, they just don't show it. And because of that thought, he always wished for that specific wish, hoping it will come true sooner or later.

"Uh... Let's cut the cake?" Jimin says and Gumin nodded, smiling before carefully giving his dad a knife for him to cut the cake.
"Don't drop it, dad" Gumin jokingly says as he remembers that one time his dad had dropped his cake on his 13th birthday. They ended up having to buy a new one because of that incident.

"My little baby is sixteen now... Soon, you'll be an adult and then you'll leave me" Jungkook dramatically says and Gumin chuckles, shaking his head.
"Papa, don't be like that... I can always visit you if you want" Gumin says and Jungkook pouts but nodded anyways.

Jungkook walks inside Gumin's room, placing the last gifts on his desk.
"Today is so tiring, but you enjoyed it, right? Honey?" Jungkook says as he looked at the bed, seeing Gumin, fast asleep. He smiles and walked over, looking at him and brushing his bangs back. He kisses Gumin's forehead and left the room after saying these words...

"I love you"