GB 8

"I'm home!" Gumin says, smiling wide as he held the clothes he had bought on the mall

"Oh, hi!" He heard and turned around to be met with his father, who smiled at him.
"You're home... Oh, you went to the mall?" Jungkook says and Gumin nodded.

"Want some candy, Jungkook?" Gumin felt a little awkward calling his father by his first name, he'll have to get used to it if this dream or whatever it is goes on.
"Sure, thank you" Jungkook says and happily accepted the candies.

Gumin smiles, his father really do loved sweets ever since he was a kid.
"Hey, I'm here too" They heard and turned their heads to see Jimin with crossed arms.
"Oh... Uh, you don't mind me having my boyfriend around, right?" Jungkook asks and Gumin chuckles. If anything, he'd like to see him come over everyday.

"It's okay! I can deal with that... But no... You know what I mean" He says, making Jungkook blush and Jimin chuckle.
"We can't promise anything" Jimin says and Jungkook gasps, slapping the other's arm. Gumin smiled as he watched, shaking his head.
"Hey! He's joking, don't mind him... Oh, I cooked dinner and you're right in time" Jungkook says, smiling as they walked to the kitchen.

He turned to look at Jimin and gave him a glare. Jimin just shrugged and followed them.
"How long have you two been together?" Gumin asks, looking at the two.
"Oh, we've been together for two years" Jungkook says as he places down the plates.
"I'll help you" Gumin says, smiling. He always enjoyed helping his parents out.

"Thank you" Jungkook says and Jimin clears his throat. The two looked at him and Jungkook giggles.
"Jiminie, you look like an angry chick again" Jungkook joked and the older groaned but smiled at the comment.

"You guys look cute"