GB 16

Although he's been in this timeline for a few months now, Gumin still don't know the purpose of why he's here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Although he's been in this timeline for a few months now, Gumin still don't know the purpose of why he's here. Yes, he has known his parents' history, yet... The only thing he wanted to know is how they ended up divorcing and see them be a lovely couple, without any awkwardness and just sweetness.

"Papa's belly is getting big, I must be a very heavy baby" He thought, chuckling at the thought.
"Gumin? What got you laughing like that?" He hears, turning around to be met with Jimin and Jungkook, looking at him with a smile.

"U-uh! Nothing!" Gumin says, scratching his nape, laughing awkwardly.
"Oh, I think Gumin's seeing someone~" Jimin teased and Gumin remembers the times his dad used to tease him whenever someone his age talks to him. He smiled, shaking his head.

"Oh... You guys got back from the doctors? How did it went?" Gumin asks, changing the subject.
"Well... Baby is a very healthy boy and he's getting pretty heavy, I'm having back pains now" Jungkook says, huffing.
"That's why I'm here to massage you, honey" Jimin says and Jungkook smiles.

"A boy?" Gumin says, although he knew, he had to act surprised.
"Yeah! Our baby is a boy!" Jungkook says, smiling wide. He still goes to college, but he had changed his schedule so it wouldn't be stressful for him.
"Congrats!" Gumin says and Jungkook thanks him.

"Aigoo, hyung... My feet is swelling" Jungkook says as Jimin helped him to the couch, where he sat down. Gumin watches, scratching his nape.
"You're only 6 months but you're giving papa a hard time" Jungkook says, joking as he rubbed his belly. Gumin pouts, he missed being pat on the head by his papa. Little him gets to have it but he can't.

"Have you guys thought of a name yet?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Going Back [Jikook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें