GB 34

Jungkook stared at Jimin with wide eyes, not expecting those words to come out of the older's mouth

Jungkook stared at Jimin with wide eyes, not expecting those words to come out of the older's mouth. What's even shocking for him is to know that Jimin feels the same way as him. He gulped, looking down. Jimin notices this and felt his heart ache.

"I'm... I'm sorry if it's so sudden... I... I'll go-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook grabbed his wrist. He looked at the younger, shocked.
"I like you too... I feel the same... My feelings are still the same for you, it stayed" Jungkook says, looking up at Jimin.

Jimin looked at him shocked, smiling a little.
"So that means..." Jimin says, pausing and the younger nodded.
"Yes... My feelings never left... My feelings for you are still the same" Jungkook says, smiling as tears fell down his cheeks. Jimin sat back down and hugged Jungkook.

The younger smiled wider and hugged back, rubbing Jimin's back. The older sighs in relief, closing his eyes as he relaxes in the younger's embrace.

Gumin watches the scene from afar, a big smile is on his face and he called his uncles, telling them how the plan they had helped him and how it's working. Gumin felt so happy to see them hug and feel comfortable with each other.

He decides to go back and as soon as he does, they pulled away, feeling awkward. He smirked and looked at them.
"What happened?" Gumin asks and the two shook their heads, indicating that nothing was happening.

This went on for the whole 2 weeks. Jungkook and Jimin was starting to talk to each other more, becoming close again and was more comfortable without any awkwardness with each other. Gumin was proud of himself as he's able to make his parents relationship better.

"I would love to see your relationship bloom once again"