GB 5

Gumin woke up the next morning as the sunlight hit his face

Gumin woke up the next morning as the sunlight hit his face. He groans as he opened one eye, yawning.
"That's weird..." He says, scratching his head as he looked around. Usually, his father would wake him up or he would have an alarm going off and he would be told off for it.

But there was nothing. It was a Monday, he should be at school, but his papa didn't wake him up. He sees his phone at his nightstand and he grabbed it. He checks the time and sees that it's 7 am.
"What? Papa would've flipped if I overslept like this... Oh goodness" He says as he got off of bed, now fully awake.

The door opened and he's met with his papa.
"Uh...?" Jungkook says, a bit confused.
"What... Papa?" Gumin says and Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.
"Papa...? Uh... Are you like... My roommate?" Jungkook says and Gumin raises his brow.
"I'm your son... What are you saying, papa?" Gumin says, scratching his nape.

"Nice joke, roommate" Jungkook says, smiling as he laughed.
"Sorry for walking in, I thought it was empty" Jungkook says and walked away. Gumin stood there, confused. He grabbed his phone and checked the time.
"2015?!" He says, his eyes widening.

"Why am I in 2017?? Why is this in 2017, it should be 2036. This is my birth year... Is that why papa was looking so young? He's literally 20 at this year... Then that means... " He says, his eyes widening. His door opened again as he hears a few knocks and he sees his papa.
"Sorry again... Uhm... Wanna have some breakfast before going to college?" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"College? I haven't even graduated from grade 12 yet, damn" Gumin thought and he gave a nervous smile.
"Oh... Uh... Sure?" He says, laughing awkwardly. It's weird seeing his father so young, his dad would look young then too.
"You sound unsure" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I mean sure, yeah!" He says and Jungkook giggles.

"Okay! You can come down once you've finished your morning routine"