GB 12

Gumin and Jimin watched as Jungkook sat down on the ground with his arms crossed, pouting

"Baby... It's dirty on the floor" Jimin says as he walked to the younger. Jungkook had been upset with Jimin since the morning because the older failed to buy the snacks he had been craving.

It's not Jimin's fault though, the store Jungkook specifically wanted the snack to come from, didn't have any stock at the moment. These cravings of Jungkook was starting to become a bit confusing. For Jimin, he was confused about his boyfriend's behaviours the past months.

For Gumin, all he could think about is how oblivious his dad is with how his papa is acting.
"Can I know what I should do to reconcile with you?" Jimin asks as he crouched down to Jungkook's height.
"Buy me mint chocolate" Jungkook says and Jimin gave an awkward smile but nodded.

"How many?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiles.
"Please buy me 20" Jungkook says, giggling as he turned to the older.
"O-okay" Jimin says and helped Jungkook up from the ground.

"I'll go then" Jimin says and Jungkook stops him.
"Make sure it's all different brands" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.
All Gumin could do was feel bad for his dad dealing with his papa's mood swings.

Jungkook and Gumin stood inside the kitchen, preparing ingredients for the food they're about to cook. Gumin wanted to help and was also his excuse to make sure his father would he okay. He watches his father's every move, making sure nothing hits his belly and that he won't trip or something.

As Gumin sat on a chair, feeling tired from all the standing, he's immediately alerted as he heard a small groan from the other.
"Pa-... Jungkook?" He says, frowning as he walked over.

"I... I'm bleeding... What the fuck?!"

 What the fuck?!"