GB 2

Gumin walked inside the shop he happen to pass by yesterday

Gumin walked inside the shop he happen to pass by yesterday. He wanted to go there but since his father had arrived to get him, he didn't get to have a chance to. Now that there was enough time for him to roam around the place, he took the chance. He was greeted by a woman who greeted him nicely and he also did it back.

Looking around, he smiled as he sees the place. It was full of interesting things.
"Papa told me to buy one of these... I'll get it... Oh, wait... That's interesting" He says to himself, seeing a cute candle.
"It looks like the ones uncle Jin used on his birthday cake before" He says, giggling at the memory of his uncle Jin freaking out when he thought it would blew up.

He took it and went to pay. Getting out of the shop, he receives a call from his papa that he had arrived at his school. He walked back to his school and sees his father's car and immediately went to get in.
"Where did you go, young man?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Look, papa... I bought what you wanted me to buy for you" Gumin says and gave the said thing.

"Oh, thank you, Min ah... Uhm..." Jungkook says, he was hesitating but his son deserves to know anyways.
"I have a surprise tomorrow, I hope you feel happy about it, honey" Jungkook says, smiling. Gumin looked at him with a big smile that resembled Jimin a lot, making him smile.

Gumin's special day came. Their house is nicely decorated with the help of his uncles.
"Happy birthday, Guminie!" Everyone says as they greeted Gumin with a smile and their gifts in hand, some even brought some extra foods. Although he was happy about the amount of people greeting him, the only thing he wanted was what he had wished to his papa yesterday, to have them both together on his special day.

As he smiled at everyone, his name is called and he lifted his head.
"Honey, don't be sad... I promised you, right?" Jungkook says and then his dad shows up from behind him.

"Happy birthday, Minie"