♕ Postliminaries | Extras ♕

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS !

Will Alexander and Jaylah ever meet again?

Since this is the only question anyone will deeply care about, I'm going to be mysterious and say that I think there are so many possible outcomes. I can see them having a very sudden, very emotional reconnection in a few years (provided a certain someone hasn't actually gotten assassinated yet) just as much as I can see them spending the remainder of their lives barely passing by each other, never to meet again. I personally love the tragedy of the latter, but given how open-ended the final scene is, it could really be anything.

What kind of books would Alexander like to read?

Erotica.

What are their kill counts?

Alexander's is probably something modest in the 500 range, given how he massacred a good amount of politicians in his own motherland, plus his years of being paid to do horrible things were mostly individual killings. Jaylah, on the other hand... Roughly a million bazillion. I don't even want to know how much an entire country and a half would be.

What are their MBTIs?

After just taking the quiz on behalf of each of them, I can officially declare that Mr. Alexander is an ESTP-T, Entrepreneur: savvy, energetic, very perceptive people who truly enjoy living life on the edge. They feel a sense of urgency in their emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic, and eager to improve. That seems almost comically correct to me. Miss Jaylah is an ISTJ-T, Logistician, practical and fact-minded individuals whose reliability cannot be doubted. They value clarity, predictability, and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity. I would consider that true for most of the book, however, at the end...

What would be Jaylah and Alexander's favorite thing about the other?

Firstly, they both really found a home in each other, given that Alexander hasn't had anything to call his own for years and Jaylah has nothing personal to fight for without him. Though I could go on and on about how their toxic initial relationship turned into a surprisingly healthy one, I'll narrow it down to one aspect each.

Since Jaylah puts so much emphasis on the lightness/ease Alexander brings to her life and how differently he makes her feel from everyone else (because he's so unapologetically himself, therefore respecting her enough to be honest when really no one else is), the vague answer would be his personality. But if we want to get deeper, I think she secretly really adores how he knows exactly how to make her laugh, because who else in her life is making her even crack a smile? Ermalai? She doesn't really have a way to enjoy her life without him.

I think it's clear that Alexander's favorite thing about Jaylah is how she dominates him.

No, for a serious answer, (going beyond her personality because that's a given) I think the thing that first really drew him to her aside from mere attraction was the way she's really the only person who does and will continue to go to bat for him no matter what. He needs a ride-or-die, and since they're so similar in their loneliness and isolation, Jaylah is more than willing to fulfill that essential for him. For better or worse, Jaylah's protective over the very few things she loves to a near animalistic degree, and that's what Alexander needs to feel safe and secure, so it all works out perfectly! Long story short, he loves her insane determination / dedication.

When are their birthdays / what are their zodiac signs?

This is subject to slight change, but Jaylah's a winter baby, so we'll say late November. That would mean she's a Scorpio or a Sagittarius, and after reading a little blurb about each online (Sagittarius: adventurous, optimistic, friendly, simple) I'm thinking Scorpio lol. Alexander's birthday was in early spring, either March or April. That would most likely make him an Aries.