Chapter -68

Do you take Shin Yn as your wife?
Do you take Kim Taehyung as your husband?

I do
.
.
.
.
.

It's been few years since this happiest moment in my life. Everyday was the sweetest for me but not without challenges.

Being in the spotlight brings problems in your private life and I had to get used to that so we could live together.

?:" Let's go! You promised to watch me perform!"

"Yeah I know. Calm down!"

I got up putting the diary in the drawer. And with a smile left the room.

~~~~~~

?:" He will come right?"

"Of course he would. Now go it's your turn soon.hmm?"

?:"ok.."

I took a seat in the audience area filled with excitement and proud smiles.

The performance started and I looked around waiting for him to arrive. I took out my phone and messaged him to hurry.

Taehyung:" Sorry I am late!" He sat down besides me panting.

"Are you okay? Don't scare me like that! Atleast call if you are gonna be late!"

Taehyung:" Ok sorry! I will!"

He took out his phone recording the performance. I glanced on the bouquet on his lap and just smiled.

There she was on the stage performing happily. I wish he was also here to watch her.

I didn't had anyone support me to follow my dreams but seeing her I can finally be in peace that she has someone to always support her.

~~~~~~~

The performance ended with the loud claps and cheers and everyone standing up to leave.

We both got up and tried to walk out without being squished to the back stage.

Taehyung:" So hee!!" He ran to her and hugged her tightly.I walked towards the adorable moment.

So hee:" Maa! Did I do well?"

"Yes you did! I was so proud of you." I hugged her too.

Taehyung:" Our daughter is the best!" She giggled at her words and take the bouquet taehyung gave her.

So hee:" Where is Oppa?" She tried to look around.

Taehyung:" You know he had his exam today. He couldn't come..."

She looked down sadly. I looked at Taehyung Oppa and he did too. We didn't wanted her to get upset.

Haru:" Why do you all look sad? It's a happy day?"

We all turn around surprised to see him here. So hee smiled and went to hug him.

"I thought you had exam going on.."

Haru:" Well I tried to finish it asap so I can watch my dear sister do ballet."

Taehyung:" It's good you are here. Are you happy so hee?"

So hee:" Very happy! You all supported me so much!"

"Yaah! Haru! Don't you dare fail in your exams or I will kill you! Get passing score atleast!"

Haru:" Don't worry mom."

Taehyung:" She is right. Atleast pass your exams."

So hee:" Dad can we go to my favourite restaurant now?"

Taehyung:" Of course! It's your day."

We all walk together leaving the theatre, happy with everything. Taehyung slides his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

Taehyung:" Well I was very busy for so long for our daughter. Don't you think I should get special treatment tonight."

He whispered back in his deep voice.Dang it! He still can make me blush so hard even after these years.

Taehyung:" I am relieved that I still have a effect on you."

"No you don't!" I hit him lightly.

He chuckled and held my hands as we all walked towards our car to get food. Haru and so hee talking and fighting in front and us on the back.

So hee:" Mom did you record my dance? I want to show Uncle Jimin and Aunt So young!"

"Yes we both did. We have more than enough videos and photos for our family album and for your Jimin uncle."

EunJo:" Hey So hee!" We all stopped walking and saw him running towards her.

So hee:" Hey EunJo. What is it?"

EunJo:" This is for you!" He handed her a rose and ran away.

Haru:" Yaah!! Does he have a death wish! She is my sister you punk!!" So hee was trying to hold him back.

Taehyung:" How could he give her a rose infront of me?!"

"Not you too. Let them be. They are teenagers."

Taehyung:" But--"

"I will have a surprise for you tonight." I quickly ran to the car getting inside.

Taehyung:" Wait really?" He also ran away dragging both the kids with him too.

•|THE END |••

~AUTHOR'S POV~

Hey everyone

I am sorry don't hit me for being late again. This is the end of my first-ever book.

It kind of feels weird and empty for an ending but I tried my best so as to not drag it any longer.

I also tried to search for more names for the kids but I am bad at it. So whatever came in my mind I wrote it.

I will always be grateful to all of you for giving me and this book so much support.

Bye guys~