Chapter-62

*this chapter contains smut so if you are not comfortable please don't read it since it maybe not good*

Taehyung:"Yn?" He asked me again but I couldn't answer.

I felt flustered that I hugged him like this out of nowhere (maybe thinking dirty stuff).

I take a deep breath and prepared myself to say something not to embarrass myself.

"I..I-I..love you!!!" I shouted surprised at what I said. This wasn't what I planned but anyways.

He slowly turned around and raised my chin to face him. I am so nervous and flustered.

A smile placed on his lips making me a blushing mess. His eyes weren't helping either.

Taehyung:" You just wanted to say that?" He held my hand and kisses it.

"Uh...y..yeah..yes!!" Stob it Yn. He is making me feel something.

He places his right hand on my waist while his left hand was on my cheeks caressing it.

He was doing all this while looking in my eyes sending shivers. He knew exactly what effect he had on me.

"O-oppa--" He crashes his lips on mine kissing me.

I almost lost my balance and fell but his hold didn't let me fall. I kissed back but he suddenly stopped.

I looked up at him, he was still looking at me. His eyes felt full of love,care and lust.

Taehyung:"Yn-ah I want your answer wait no, your permission to go ahead."

I don't know what to think but there was only one thing I was sure I won't regret if I say.

"Yes" I said it confidentaly. I love him and most of all trust him.

"I want to go ahead.." I don't know where I was getting that confidence to say this.

He (again) suddenly crashed his lips on mine making me stumble but his grip was strong enough to hold me.

He was being rough like he was waiting for a long time feeling hungry. I never saw or felt this side of him.

I responded to him trying to keep pace with him but I couldn't so I let him do whatever he wanted and tried to follow his lead.

He broke off the kiss picked me up in bridal style carrying me to the bed gently lying me down.

He started kissing me again but this time slowly and placing soft kisses on my face.

He slowly placed kisses in my neck already making me feel hot and a blushing mess.

He stopped and looked at me for permission. I nodded at him and he slowly removed the bathrobe not fully.

He started placing wet kisses this time making me lose control on how good it felt and tried to hold my moans in.

Taehyung:" How will you be able to hold it in later on then if you are like this when I didn't even start yet?"

Not started yet? Damn am I going to heaven or hell then?

He continued his thing but I couldn't hold back anymore so I moaned lightly scared if anyone will hear it.

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

Her yes made me go crazy but now her moans are just making me go more crazy.

She was already a blushing and moaning mess that I wanted to just bang the hell out of her but I can't.

It's still her first time and I want to make it memorable for her not painful.

~YN'S POV~

I suddenly felt a sting near my collarbones probably a hickey which I would have to hide tomorrow.