Chapter-33

Taehyung:"Yn did you pack everything?" He asked checking what I was doing the whole time.

"Not yet?" I said unsure if I needed something else.

Well I was being sent to my in-laws house for time being and prepare for my exams.

Seokjin:"Yn don't forget the skincare products I gave you."

"Oh! I almost forgot." I got up to pack them too.

"By the way, how am I going there?" I asked still not knowing anything.

Jimin:" Aunt Kim is coming here. Yn don't forget to try making rice cakes and give us too."

I nodded and saw Namjoon Oppa shaking his head in disbelief. Well his energy is drained out I think.

~~~~~~~~

Mrs.Kim:"You can come inside now." She said holding my shoulder gently and letting me inside.

Mrs.Kim:" Sorry that you have to come alone here on your first visit."

"No worries.." I looked around and it was a cozy house not that fancy or big but good enough for them to live.

Mr.Kim:" Yn, don't be shy and think of it as your home too. Now I will get going." He said and left for work.

TaeHo:" Of course she would think of it as her home.tsk." I heard him mumble.

He still hates me and I can't do anything. Nevermind let him be. Atleast there is someone who cares.

~AFTER 1 WEEK~

"TaeHo what's your problem? That's mine! Give that back!" I was chasing him.

He had stole the chocolates Taehyung Oppa gave me. It is a habit of mine to keep snacks for atleast 3 months.(yup that's me)

TaeHo:" Oops! I ate it." He said smirking and showing me the piece he took.

TaeHo:" Go and study!" I- nevermind. I have to finish exams to return to others.

~~~~~~~~~

*On call*

Mrs.Kang:" Yn, sorry we can't do much...there are many emails and letters sent to us about you..."

"It's alright. I expected this much. I know that these obsessed fans wouldn't stop like this."

"Also....how is he?...he is not getting those letters right? No.. don't let him see it even if he gets it. I will feel more guilty."

Mrs.Kang:" Yn, he already did...and he looks sad. He said he feels guilty too..."

Why? Why is he guilty and sad? Why did he get involved with me? My tears started falling.

Mrs.Kang:" Take care... don't contact anyone of them for few more days..." She cuts the call. I sighed.

Taeho:" Yn--Yn? Why are you crying? Sorry I didn't mean to steal your pen. Stop crying." He said patting my shoulder.

"You did what?" I said looking at him with tears still in my eyes.

TaeHo:" You weren't crying because of that..?" He tilted his head. I lay my head on the table and heard him leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHO'S POV

Why was she crying? She was calm when she came here. Is it because of the hate she is getting? I should ask hyung.

*On call*

Taehyung:"Hello? TaeHo?"

"Hyung! Are you busy?"