Chapter-44

Now we are going to have dinner. We both confessed our feelings. I still can't believe he likes me but...

I glanced at him driving the car with a smile on his face. He really made me fall for him harder.

Even if I think of it as a dream, this is real. We are both married and this was soon going to happen.

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

I did it. I confessed to her. I thought she would think of it as an mere attraction but soon she also told me her feelings.

Now we know our feelings, we can live like a couple she dreamt of. I know many things about her.

I glanced at her and she was blushing and smiling cutely probably still remembering that moment.

She made me fall for her. I thought it would be difficult and won't work between us because of some sasaengs.

~YN'S POV~

He stopped the car near a market. He noticed my confusion and smiled at me. Now what is he planning?

He got out of the car and seeing this I quickly got out too worrying someone might see him.

Taehyung:" Why did you got out? I wanted to open the door for you?"

"Huh? Why? You did it today a few times so you can do it next time." I chuckled.

"Oh, why are we here?" I asked looking around the pretty market.

Taehyung:" We are going to have fun and enjoy our date together here."

He again smiled sweetly killing me for  more than a thousand times today. He held my hands and started walking.

We both looked around walking while holding hands. I felt like a real couple more now.

But something else caught my attention- Food! I always wanted to eat the street food here.

Taehyung Oppa saw my excitement and took me to a food stall. Some people looked surprised probably recognised him but he didn't care.

Taehyung:" What do you want to eat?" He looked at me.

" Everything?" I said looking at the delicious food infront of me.

Taehyung:" Ok. Can you please give us one of everything?" I looked at him with wide eyes and mouth open.

Shop woman:" Yes, you can both sit on those bench over here." She showed the benches near her stall.

I didn't think he would take me seriously. He really bought everything.

" Why did you buy everything? We can't finish all of it." I said as we both sat down.

Taehyung:" But you wanted to eat it. Also I know you wanted to try this for so long."

"But still. You wasted your money on so much food we can't maybe finish." I pout.

Taehyung:" We can take it home then." I forgot to speak. He is ready with his words for me.

After some time we got our food. It looked so good. I was hungry and immediately started eating.

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

She looks so cute eating. I bought everything so I could watch her eat for more time.

Yn:" Aren't you going to eat?" She gave me a piece.

I looked at it and I ate it from her hand. Her reaction wanted me to tease her more but her heart will come out if I did it again.

" Yn, eat or it will get cold." She blinked and nodded.

I also are with her but only few of it since I can't eat spicy things and she loves that.

~YN'S POV~

I could see him trying to avoid spicy food. I felt bad that he bought these for me knowing he can't eat them.

Later we walked around more and saw so many cute things in a shop. I went there and started looking.

"Oppa isn't this cute?" I showed him the teddy bear.

You might think I am acting like a child at this age but I don't care. I love these things.

Taehyung:" It's cute. You like it?" I nodded looking happy.

Taehyung:" I will buy it for you."

" No. This time I will pay. You spent too much on me."

Taehyung:" It's because I want to see you happy. I will buy and no buts. Choose more if you want."

He pinched my cheeks and started looking around after letting me go. I caressed my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~

We were finally going home. I am so tired but enjoyed it so much. I am going to get a good sleep after this.

I looked out the window and remembered all the moments and time we spent together.

It was the best moment of my life and the best birthday present. I still didn't tell him about it but it's fine. Atleast we could go on a date.

We reached home. I got out of the elevator and hurriedly went to the door to get inside to sleep.

When I opened the door I caught a glace of Taehyung Oppa smiling. What happened?

I entered the hall and immediately got surprised with the sound of 🎉 this thing. What the hell?

All:" HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!" I was so surprised I didn't know what to say.

So Young, Min Hyun, Jin Hyun and all the members giving me a surprise for my birthday.

I never had such a birthday surprise and especially with my family or friends but now it changed.

Author's POV

Hey everybody

I am back from dead. Everything is happening bad with me for a few days.

First moving out and immediately getting sick because I have asthma and too much dust! Secondly I missed so much in school and can't get time for updating the story.

I am finally able to get time to write this chapter but after this I have to get back to my school work and a project😩

I hope you will understand. I will again not be able to update if I am busy.

Also my birthday was 2 months ago and this story the birthday is being celebrated now🤦

Bye~