Chapter-53

*Knock knock* I lazily opened my eyes and slowly got up from Taehyung oppa's hug getting out of the bed.

I again lazily opened the door and saw Tae-Oh. I stood there waiting for him to talk.

"What happened?" I yawned. He suddenly grabbed my hands and dragged me to his room.

He quickly shut his door and came to me. He was trying to say something to me.

"Bro speak, why did you drag me here?"

Tae-Oh:" I don't know if I should say this but what happened yesterday night?"

I made a confused face. Yesterday night? I tried to remember. Nothing special for him to know.

"Nothing except kicking some a--i mean a bully's butt."

Tae-Oh:" I am talking about your bedroom moment."

My eyes grew wide. He immediately got embarrassed. The hell? Why is he talking about this?

Tae-Oh:" I know you both are married and in love but this doesn't mean you will make others lose their sleep."

"We didn't even do anything. Do you think we would do that here?"

Tae-Oh:" So the wall banging?" Oh so he heard the wall getting slammed.

"Nothing happened. I just tried to tease Taehyung Oppa and died facing his teasing."

I blushed remembering yesterday night. Unfortunately we slept after that kissing.

"You dragged me here for this?" I asked him.

Tae-Oh:" Kinda since when I wanted to talk yesterday you both were busy. Anyways here!"

He quickly handed me a box. I looked at him but he looked around nervously.

"What's this?" I tried to shake it to know what's inside.

Tae-Oh:" It's a thank you gift. You are nosy to get involved in that bully business but I am thankful that you helped me."

He glanced at me and again looked away rubbing his hair shyly. I almost teared up.

"Thank you. You are a good brother. But are you sure it doesn't have anything I hate?"

Tae-Oh:" Return it then."

"Sorry chill."

Tae-Oh:" I also wanted to thank Hyung. Yesterday he also helped us. I thought he would get angry at me or you for putting him in danger too."

"I also thought he will be mad at me but I guess he isn't like that."

Tae-Oh:" So can you...um..help me? I want to thank him."

"Why would you need my help? He is your brother afterall."

He looked at me with puppy eyes. Oh god no. He suddenly poked his cheek with one finger and acted cute.

"OK FINE! STOP!" He stopped doing it and smiled proudly.

Tae-Oh:" Nuna! You love your brother right? Yah!"

I ran away in disgust. I regret agreeing to help him now but I am happy that both brothers are getting closer.

~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" I asked Taehyung Oppa.

After having breakfast he dragged me out and now here we are walking on streets holding hands.

Taehyung:" You will know it soon."

"You told me this for a few times already." I whined a little.

Taehyung:" Then why are you asking it again?" He chuckled.