Chapter-16

I was walking back and forth at freaking 5 am. I don't know but my mind is so messed up. We have to go to India after 3 days and I haven't thought of anything.

For a few days, all of them were trying to learn Indian language (any language you speak). They were not the problem. The problem were my relatives.

You know how relatives love to put fuel in our lives and mine always directly try to explode it. They are not gonna spare them since they are not Indian.

Taehyung:" Why are you walking like that at this time?" I look at him and saw his sleepy and pouty face. Can I just squish his cheeks? That's too cute.

"Sorry" I lay down on bed but my sleep already went away.

Taehyung:" You look worried. I will listen. Do you want to talk?" He said hugging me with his eyes closed. I woke him from his sleep.

"N-nothing. Let's just sleep. You need to go for practice too." U tried to change the topic.

Taehyung:" Okay but if you wanna talk, I will wait." Can he be any more perfect. What great thing did I do to have him?

~TIME SKIP~

I am now preparing our luggages in advance. I will become old if I stress too much. My parents won't nag at me right? They were the ones who agreed for marriage.

"Oh! I forgot to check the mail boxes and lockers." I get up and went downstairs to our building entrance where all the lockers are.

Nothing in it. I thought Namjoon Oppa said the tickets would be couriered today. Did I didn't heard the doorbell or what?

??:"Excuse me?" I turned around and got another surprise giving me a mini attack. What is up with me having these surprises. She is really pretty in real life.

Jun Ji Hyun:" Sorry but I think this is yours." She handed me the courier I was looking for.

Jun Ji Hyun:" It was in my locker. Maybe the courier guy forgot the building no."

"Ah. Thank you!" I bow at her.

Jun Ji Hyun:" I never saw you before in this building. Are you Taehyung's wife?" She asks making me choke and surprised again. What should I say?

Jun Ji Hyun:" You are her! They told me you freeze like that if someone asks you like this. Do you wanna be my friend?" My favourite actress just asked me to be her friend. I can really die peacefully after all the things I experienced after wedding.

She takes her hand forward for it and I shake it and suddenly hugs me.

Jun Ji Hyun:" We can meet anytime when I am at home. I live on the fourth floor and my house is two house left to the elevator. Bye! See you!" She walks away. What did I just witness.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

Hoseok:" You met Ji Hyun noona? What did she say?" He asks me. We were eating snacks. Everyone was not home yet. Only Hoseok Oppa, Yoongi Oppa and Jungkook Oppa.

"She was nice. You all are friends with her. I was confused how she knew me." I said while watching Tv and eating chips.

Hoseok:" I know. But she really is nice. I think she will help you if you get in trouble and got caught seen here with us and her." He nods and we continue our eating and watching.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

Taehyung:" Are you going to talk?" He asked with his arms crossed and trying to look intimidating. His eyes look so beautiful and---

Taehyung:" Are you done staring?" I immediately look down. I am embarrassed getting caught like that.

Taehyung:" You see me everyday closely with you at night. I am being serious, stop distracting me." Wh-what?

"How did I...distract you?" I spoke in a low voice. I can't look him in the eyes.

Taehyung:" Because you are looking too cute looking at me like that." I look at him and he widens his eyes. We both look in other direction. Is he really saying the truth. I can feel myself blushing. He knows what he is doing surely.

Taehyung:" Umm.... what were we talking about? Yes! Talk about why you were walking in the morning." He says acting like he didn't made me blush.

"Because.... I was worried about you l
all. I don't know how my family is going to react to our marriage?" I started playing with my fingers.

He suddenly pulls my chin up and made me look at me. YOU KIDDING ME! He looks at me and caress my cheek.

Taehyung:" I know that. You don't need to. I don't care what they think. We are happy together and we don't need someone else to judge our relationship. I know you will try to stand up for us but let it be. We both know it's not going to ruin anything." He gives me a smile and hugs me. I didn't think I would be with someone like him who understands me.

Author's POV
Hey guys...
I finally wrote a chapter. I don't know if I would update it for another few days. Since I have a holiday tomorrow I am updating.
I am thinking to also write some mini bonus type chapters for backstory or flashbacks. If you want me to do that too, you can comment about it.

Bye!~