Chapter-38

Taehyung's POV

Hoseok:" Taehyung-ah...calm down..Yn will be fine.."

"Hyung..how can I be calm? She saved me. She is in this state because I walked ahead of her...."

Yn... please be alright. I shouldn't have left you. You are like this protecting me.

Doctor:" Are you Yn's family?" We both stood up.

"Yes! How is she?" I asked worriedly.

Doctor:" She injured her head so we are not sure if she is fine. Also we need to check her if her bones are injured or not. For now she is still unconscious." He left after telling us.

She injured her head. I hope it will heal soon. I want to see her but I can't.

Hoseok:" Don't worry... You know she hate us being sad. We have to be positive for her to be well."

~~~~~~~~~~

Mom:" Taehyung-ah, I am coming there. You can't take care of her alone... I will bring you some food too. Take care. Hmm?" She cut off the call.

So young:" Oppa! You can go now. If more people see you here there would be more chaos. Besides what if someone wants to harm her and will find out she is here?" I nodded.

" If anything happen, call me..." I looked at Yn one last time and went for practice.

~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin:" You should eat taehyung...We know it's hard for you and we are also worried but you have to be healthy for her to assured too.."

Namjoon:" Umm..guys.. should we call her parents and tell them?"

Jungkook:" But we shouldn't. What if it's turn worst?"

Yoongi:" Jimin you are silent for too long. Do you know something?" We all looked at him.

Jimin:" N-nothing. W-why would I?" He leaves to his room.

Namjoon:" I think he knows something."

"I will talk to him." I leave to talk to Jimin.

I knock on the door and he opens it. He lets me enter and sits on the bed.

Jimin:" You want to ask right?" I nodded and sat down.

Jimin:" Guess I can't hide this from you. Both of you are my family." I got confused.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked looking at him.

Jimin:" Yn. She told me to keep it a secret." I widen my eyes.

" What secret? Is it related to this?" He nodded.

Jimin:" Maybe. I will tell you everything I know." I got curious and listened to him carefully.

Jimin:" last week I heard her on the phone talking to someone. She looked scared. She saw me and tried to hide something. I didn't wanted to do this but I checked her phone secretly. I saw the messages from an unknown. I got curious and read them. I am glad I did because it was from someone who wanted to hurt you but mostly her. I asked Yn and she agreed to tell me but also to keep it a secret. She told me that person called her many times threatening her to leave you or they would kill her. But Yn didn't got scared so they said they will harm you. Next day she saw someone trying to get in our building and also at HYBE but they ran away when they saw her. Yn got scared they were going to do something to us so she was planning on something to help us but today she..."

This is a lot to digest. She was suffering alone. That's why she was more afraid these days. Whoever that person is, they need to be caught.

~NO ONE'S POV~

The shadow was more visible in the moon light from the window and was going towards the hallways of a room.

The person tried looking inside and there was a girl with their target. They planned to distract them and created noise in the other side of the hall.

And it worked. That girl came out of the room and went to check it but not far away from the room.

Disguised as a nurse they now tried entering and it worked.

So young:" What are you doing Ms.?

??:" I came here to check her." So young looked at them carefully.

So young:" Ok. I am here. You can check her infront of me."

They started doing something which can fool her but failed. They started injecting something in her without so young noticing.

Taehyung:" Stop! How dare you!?" He grabbed the person's hand and pushed them away.

The person ran from there but the security came in at right time to catch them and they got caught.

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

Thank god I came here to see if she was in danger otherwise Yn...

So young:" Oppa, I am sorry I didn't see what she was doing." She bowed to apologize.

" It's alright. Everything is fine now."

~NEXT DAY~

YN'S POV

"Urgh!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw a different ceiling than my room.

Mrs.Kim:" Yn? You are awake? Doctor!" She helped me sit up.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her grabbing my head.

Doctor:" Mrs.Kim, you shouldn't move around like that. You are still recovering." He said and started checking me.

" Mom, how long I have been here?" I asked her trying to remember everything.

Mrs.Kim:" Almost two days. Do you know how much worried Taehyung was? I am thinking that you both are finally like a real couple in love."

I gave her a smile. Taehyung Oppa was this much worried? But this has to be a bad timing for everything to be starting to work well to both of us.

Taehyung:" Yn! Are you fine? Does it hurt?" He said coming inside in a hurry and cupping my face.

It must be a good day now that he is making me blush at this time. Calm down my heart.

"I am fine now. It still hurts but it's going to heal soon. But why are you here?"

Taehyung:" Why? Can't I be here to take care of my wife?" He said smiling. I try to hide my blush.

Mrs.Kim:" I know you both are happy to see each other but I don't want to be a third wheel between love birds." She said and walk out the room winking at me.

Well now this is awkward. I look at him and his eyes looked worried. I hate it how this is giving me so much hopes.

Author's POV

Hi everyone

I am sorry but my exams are going to start next month😩 and I think this time I will not be able to get good grades so I will again update more slowly.

I hope you like this chapter and the third person part. Guess what's going to happen next?

Also Happy Birthday to me because my parents are not spoiling me or giving me attention today 😒

Anyways see you next time~