Chapter-7

The wedding is one of the big memories for your life and is supposed to be a good day for a couple.....

So young :" Woah! You look so beautiful Yn! Everyone would be looking at you." She exclaims while looking at me in my wedding gown.

" I think many would look at Taehyung Oppa not me. I am scared that everybody would make fun of me." I say thinking about it.

Well it's the day I get married to my idol, my arranged fiance, Kim Taehyung. His parents told me that only they and HYBE staff would be there. Umm Staff because the wedding is being held in the HYBE building to be safe from media. My parents can't come here so we would do a little ceremony in India when we can. I hope I don't jynx anything.

Mrs Kim:" Yn! Are you ready? It's time to go." She said happily.

So young:" Mrs. Kim I wanted to ask this but who would go with her through the door? His family is not here." She speaks confused.

Mr. Kim :" Don't worry children, I will go with her. I am also like Yn's father. Yn let's go." He speaks and asks me while gesturing.

The door to the Hall actually a studio opens decorated beautifully. Many people were there which were employees looking at me now.

I nervously try to look ahead and my almost died when I saw him looking handsome as always but others also stealing my attention. Other BTS members looking so good and happy for Taehyung and maybe me.

Mr. Kim gives my hand to Taehyung Oppa and he takes my hand carefully helping me to stands beside me so I won't fall.

Priest( Bang PD 😂 ):" Do you take Shin Yn as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, for worse, in sickness and in health until death do you apart ?"

Taehyung :" I do" He looks nervous. I hope he won't regret it.

Priest:" Do you take Kim Taehyung as you lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, for worse , in sickness and in health until death do you apart?

"I do" with nervousness I speak changing my life.

Priest:" Please exchange the rings"( I forgot this)

We both exchange our rings and the priest actually Bang PD speaks again.

Priest :" Now you may kiss the bride" He says while keeping a poker face to hide his laugh.

We both turn towards each other. Everyone cheering for us. This kiss was the final step to start my married life.

Taehyung Oppa takes a step towards me and hold my cheek with one hand. I couldn't look. I must be blushing like crazy. And... We both kisses mostly pecking. The cheering became louder.

Taehyung Oppa quickly backs away hiding his face while I also tried to do the same looking like a tomato.

So young ran to me and hugged me almost crying while on the other side Seokjin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa also almost cried and being proud of Taehyung Oppa. Other members looking like they must be teasing him.

~Time Skip~

It was time to go home which I didn't know how. Mrs.Kim and So young took me to the makeup room and told me to change and wait until everyone leaves so I can safely go to the dorm or house where BTS lives.

After about 1 or 2 hour I could leave. So young accompanied me when Mr. and Mrs. Kim were preparing to leave.

So young drove the car to the address given by Mr. Kim. The security of the building stopped to check us. After talking to mainly Namjoon Oppa, the security let us enter and we drove to the basement to safely go to the floor of the house.

I knocked nervously hoping I didn't knocked on a wrong door. The door opened showing Hoseok Oppa with his sunshine smile letting both of us inside and boom all of them fired the party 🎉 (don't know what it is).

BTS :" WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!" they all said happily surprising So young and me with this.

Jimin:" Yn-ssi welcome to our harem-" He got cut off by Yoongi Oppa.

Yoongi:" Don't mind him. You must be tired. Your friend can stay for a night if it's ok" He says looking at So young.

So young:" No no it's ok but I should go now. I came to drop Yn here. You all have fun I would leave. Thank you for asking. Bye everyone." She turns and give me a wink quickly and leaves. She just winked. What is she thinking?

Namjoon:" Yn-ssi are you okay?" He looks worried. I forgot I was quiet the whole time.

" I am okay! But... Why is Taehyung Oppa not talking...?" I look towards him keeping a poker face which I can't read. Is he not happy?

Taehyung:" I am sorry. It's just I didn't know what to say." He looks down. Oh my god stop with that. My heart..

Suddenly me along with Taehyung Oppa are being dragged by Jimin Oppa and Jungkook Oppa and they pushed us in the room.

Jimin & Jungkook :" The walls are soundproof. You both enjoy!" And with that they shut the door.

This is awkward. I was blushing with what they said. I look at Taehyung Oppa and he was surprised by their actions.

Taehyung:" Uh... You must be tired right? Let's sleep." He speaks. I didn't react that much since it was an arranged marriage and I wouldn't want to force him for anything so I prepared for bed.

"I wanted to ask... that where would I sleep?" I spoke hesitantly.

Taehyung:" You can sleep with me. I can't let my wife sleep on the floor." He says sitting on the bed and patting besides him gesturing me to come.

"You don't mind it? I move my legs and hands in my sleep" I ask not wanting him to be uncomfortable.

Taehyung:" I don't mind also I need something to hug while sleeping so I need you." He says innocently as ever making me a tomato and pushing my mind in the gutter.

I quickly lie on the bed and face my back towards him to hide my tomato face. Does he even know what he did?!

He didn't say anything and not knowing what to do switch off the lights and lie down besides me. I can't fall asleep like this.

~2 hour later~

I felt sleepy finally but when I was about to close my eyes Taehyung Oppa hugged me. Oh Namjesus! My sleep!

Author POV
Annyeong everyone
Hope you liked the chapter. I mostly low-key exposed ARMY in few lines so it would be a little realistic.

See ya👋