Chapter-17

So young:"Calm down Yn. You can't act like this here. There are many people here." Well she is right. I ate my sadness and anger. We were at the airport and So young came to drop me here. I couldn't come with other members because...well...to not reveal anything yet. I hope I get to spend time with Taehyung Oppa in India atleast.

~TIME SKIP~

We finally reached India. I couldn't see anyone of them even when we were out for connecting planes.( Idk what it's called). I just have to wait for them and meet my father outside the airport.

Hoseok:" Yn! Finally we found you. We almost got caught trying to look for you." He said making me worry a little.

Namjoon:" Don't worry. It's all good. Where are your parents?" He said making me nod in relief.

" I was waiting for you all. We can find my father outside but I don't know if we all can fit in 1 car?" I said remembering we are 8 and only 1 car.

Yoongi:" Let's go outside first. We can take a taxi too." I nod and we left towards the exit. I saw my father in a distance and went towards him hoping some hugs but he being the dad I know doesn't show any affection.

" Dad! It's hot outside. Let's go." I said and I saw Seokjin Oppa facepalming. I forgot to introduce them.

Dad:" Yn, you still didn't change. You bring your in-laws and didn't even think about them." It's been a long time since I heard him nag me.

Namjoon:" Sir it's okay. We all can first leave to the house we bought and talk later properly." He said to my dad. I don't know if my dad understood english or not. He knows English but uses it for business only.

Dad:" Okay. Then can you tell me the location. I have 2 taxi ready for you." He replied and Namjoon Oppa sent me and I forwarded it to dad.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

Brother:" Stop looking like a monkey. You look ugly." My brother said and I showed him my hand ready to slap him.

I was again angry because my dad only took others to their houses and brought me home to live separately until they visit them and do the ceremony their. It's not even like a wedding ritual. I can't see Oppa again.

Mom:" Yn, I will kill you if you act like that again." I should be happy to see them but not like this.

"When are we going to visit them?" I said in a whiny tone and started hugging my dog.

Dad:" Tomorrow. Now be quiet." I shut up before I die by their hands.

~NEXT DAY~

I was nervous. Today my father and mother-in laws also came. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Brother:" Come on turtle. You were whining yesterday and today you are like we are sending you to jail." I wanna smack him but can't since we already are at their door. Dad ringed the door bell.

Mother-in law opened it and immediately took us inside. She looks really happy and excited. I look around the house. Definitely their house.

Mrs.kim:" Welcome! Please come and sit!" She said and lead us to the living room. Rich people, can't relate.

Mr.kim:"Welcome! We were waiting for you." He bowed and I bowed too since I forgot my parents don't greet like that.

Dad:" Hello! We brought some gifts." He said passing them the wedding gifts.

Mr.kim:" Oh. Thank you but your daughter is enough." I don't know if it's a compliment or what.

Brother:" Did you casted a magic on them?or you didn't let them live peacefully?" That's it. I will kill him later. I was looking around for others.

Mrs.kim:" Yn, are you looking for Taehyung?" She said in English making my family look at me. I look down embarrassed nodding.

Mrs.kim:" He is coming. They all are dressing." My parents nod and I see my brother making teasing faces towards me.

Taehyung:"Sorry! I came late. I am Kim Taehyung." He said bowing. Oh god. Is he here to kill me with that look. My eyes...he is shining.

Dad:" You are our son-in law?" He asked. Please don't judge. My mom isn't talking because she can't converse in English.

Taehyung Oppa nodded at his words and dad motioned him to sit. Others also came and bowed at us. They all sit too and look at me.

Mr.kim:" We already told you about our son before. Also both of them are married now so if you want we can hold a little party and do the ceremony you told us about. You can fix the date." I look at my father. He nodded.

Dad:" We can do it tomorrow then. Can we call her relatives and friends?" He asked making me look nervous. Suddenly my brother tapped my shoulder. I look at him and he pointed towards Taehyung Oppa. He was trying to say to not worry and I nodded.

Mrs.kim:" Of course you can. Yn told us her there is only 1 friend who knows them so we can invite them." She said making my parents agree.

Mr.kim:" Then shall we eat?" He asked getting up.

~FEW MINUTES LATER~

We were eating the food which I think  my in laws prepared too and other things ordered.

I was sitting infront of Taehyung Oppa. I can't eat properly now.

~TIME SKIP~

I was walking around the house since mrs.kim told me I can leave as they all were going to have adult talk. I am trying to find others but I don't see anyone.

Jimin:" Boo!" I almost screamed. I will die like this.

" Oppa why did you do that?" I asked him.

Taehyung:" Jimin-ssi don't do that." He said coming from behind us.

Jimin:" Look at you being protective of her." He walks away smiling. Is it being protective?

I look at Taehyung Oppa and we made eye contact. I can live in those beautiful eyes but I can't. He starts walking.

Taehyung:" Aren't you coming?" He turns around and looks at me. I run to him but my brother suddenly shows up between us.

Brother:" Hello." How did he start talking like that. He always didn't talk to anyone. Time does change people.

Taehyung:" Hello.." he looks nervous.

" Why did you come here?" I asked glaring at him. Everyone is not letting me spend time with Oppa.

Brother:" I can't sit there and listen to them talk so I came to know about you both." He gave me an evil smile and returned to its poker face. No way...he is going to reveal my secrets isn't he? I start chasing him and he runs away. I can't let him go like this. I hate this sibling behaviour.

"Come here! I will kill you!" I shouted and other members come out to see it.

Author's POV

Hi everyone 👋
I wrote another chapter after a long time. I read previous chapters and it had some spelling mistakes so don't mind them.
Hope you liked this chapter too.

Also thanks for 500+ reads.🎉I didn't know I would get more than 10 but I did. Thank you 😭🤗

Bye!~