Chapter-56

"Here tannie!eat up~" He looks so cute.

Taehyung:" Aren't you spending too much time with him?"

I turned around to face him. He was sitting on the floor with his hair a little messy but still good.

"Why?are you jealous?~" I teased him hoping he is.

He just shook his head and sighed. He suddenly got up and came besides me. He looked in my eyes and kissed me.

I was surprised but slowly gave in. We stopped and he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

Taehyung:" If you say I am jealous, then I am."

I blushed at his words. He knows how to make me blush. I looked away and saw Yeontan staring at us.

I forgot he was here. Poor him.

"Oppa, should we go outside and walk around?" He nodded and got up.

~~~~~~~~~

"Woah! It's so calm here."

Taehyung:" Hmm."

We have been walking with Yeontan for a while and he has been quiet since morning.

"Oppa did something happen?"

Taehyung:" Nothing, just remembering all the memories.."

Why yn?why? I forgot he had spent his childhood here. Just let him have his moment.

Old lady:" Oh my! Taehyung-ah is that you? You really grew up well. It's been long since I saw you."

Does she know him? Maybe because he had lived here so many people know him?

Taehyung:" Auntie! How are you?" He was smiling.

Old lady:" I am doing good. Omi! Who is she? Your wife?"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed. I just stood there nervously.

Taehyung:" Auntie, she is Yn, my wife."

"Nice to meet you." I bowed again.

Old lady:" She is quite pretty. But she doesn't look like korean?"

"Ah..yes..I am an Indian.."

Old lady:" Oh! I didn't knew Taehyung will marry a foreigner. She is a good child. You made a good choice."

Good choice? I smiled. I glanced at him and he was nodding along happily.

Old lady:" Sorry you must be going somewhere. Enjoy your time here. Bye children."

We both bowed at her and she left. She was such a nice lady. I glanced at Yeontan who again was ignored.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung:" Yn, should we cook something now?"

"Huh? It's time for lunch already?" He nodded.

"What should we eat?" I walked in the kitchen looking around.

Taehyung:" Let's go and buy some meat maybe."

" What about fish?"

Taehyung:" Ok then. You want to go with me?"

"If I don't you will bring another pet."

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung:" It looks tasty."

He was looking like a child waiting for food. I was cooking fish in Indian style with the recipe of my mom.

Taehyung:" I will eat indian food from your hands before others."