Chapter-23

"Hmm"

Yoongi:" Yn! Are you listening?" He waves his hand infront of my face.

"Huh? Yeah I am listening." I said not knowing what he said.

Yoongi:" You are dozing off." He said frowning a little.

"Sorry. I will listen this time." I said not wanting to upset him.

Yoongi:" You don't have to if you are thinking about something deep. What's the matter tell me?" He said catching me off guard. Was I that obvious?

Yoongi:" I am not best in giving relationship advice but I can try. Maybe it will help." He said with a serious face.

"I-... I don't know but I feel something bad is going to happen." I said. It was the half truth. I feel like something is going to happen in our life but I don't know.

Yoongi:" Nothing would happen. Just don't get negative thoughts." He said patting my shoulder and left.

My right eye was flickering and it's not a good sign. I hope I don't cry today either.

Whenever I cried something bad happened and that gave me bad memories throughout my life.

~~~~~~~~~

*Ding Dong*

I go to open the door and forgot to check in the camera who it was. I open it and suddenly got attack by a hug.

Mrs.Kim:" Yn! How are you? Are you living well?" She asked in one breath. Such a sweet mother in law but....

"Mother I can't breathe.." I said and she released me from the hug.

Mrs.Kim:" Sorry! Let's go inside." I nod and we walked inside.

She sat on the couch and patted at the space behind her. I sat there.

Mrs.Kim:" Nothing changed. I thought you would have decorated the rooms pretty." She said looking around.

"I think the rooms look good as it is." I said awkwardly.

"I will bring something to eat." I get up and go to kitchen.

What should I do when in-laws come to visit? I don't know what to do. I prepared the tea and bring it out with some snacks.

"Mother,here is your tea." I give her the cup and put other things down gently on table to not break anything.

Mrs.Kim:" Yn, you can sit." I sat down and look around. Someone just break the silence.

Mrs.Kim:" Yn, I wanted to talk to you about something." She said putting the cup the down. I nodded curiously.

Mrs.Kim:" You should come to Daegu for a visit together with Taehyung and meet some relatives too since they couldn't come to your wedding. You can talk to Taehyung and tell me later about it."

"Ok mother." I said smiling. I was nervous inside. What if his relatives don't like me.

Mrs.Kim:" I also wanted to say this. When am I going to see my grandchildren? Did you both did it?" She said smiling. I blushed at her words.

" Mother...we.. didn't." I replied being awkward.

Mrs.Kim:" Huh? Should I prepare you a honeymoon place for you both. You both can spend time together." She said and pick out her phone searching some places.

"It's fine. We both aren't ready for anything like that. I know he wants kids but I kind of am not sure." I said.

I don't want to make her sad neither Taehyung Oppa. I was never good with kids and don't want to have them until I am prepared.

Mrs.Kim:" No worries. Someday it might change."

~TIME SKIP~

I was in the bedroom finishing my projects before the summer break ends. I still have a few weeks left but I just like to finish it early.

"It's almost 8pm." I look at the clock. They must be practicing hard to come late. I should make them food. They can't take care of themselves if they overwork themselves.

~~~~~~~~~

I came downstairs to check for any couriers or mails.

Jungkook:" Yn? What are you doing here?" He asked coming inside the building. He looks tired.

"I was just checking the mail box." I said and saw others coming inside.

"Oppa you all go first. I will come later with these things." They nodded and left. I hope they don't overwork themselves.

~~~~~~~~

I returned to the dorm. I saw everyone on the couch.

Jimin:" Yn, you made dinner?" He said coming out of the kitchen.

"Yeah. You all came late so I made it for you all." I said checking the courier to see who it was for.

It's from unknown to Taehyung Oppa? I am having a bad feeling. Suddenly I smell something weird. It was from the package.

Is my hunch right? What if it's dangerous? Should I give it to them? I feel guilty opening it but have to take the risk for others safety.

I opened it slowly. I was near the living room but no-one can see what I was doing. I finally opened the package and---

"AAAHHH!"

Taehyung's POV

We were in the living room sitting and watching TV and eating dinner. I saw Yn going away with a package. Maybe it's hers? I don't feel right.

Suddenly we heard a scream from her direction.

Hoseok:" What happened?" He asked worried.

Seokjin:" What are we waiting for? Get up!" We all ran there and saw-

"Yn!" I go to her and see her crying and injured.

Yoongi:" How did this happen?" He said looking at her wound.

She points her finger towards....a package. It was the same I saw in her hands.

Namjoon hyung picks up and almost throwing it again. He looked angry and worried.

Seokjin hyung checks it and make a throwing up face but quickly makes a poker face.

I was still holding Yn on the ground crying. Her hand was bleeding. Hoseok and Jimin hyung brought the first aid kit and helped her.

"Hyung, what it is?" He showed us. I was shocked.

It is not that surprising for us that much but is still hurts to get this. It was a dead rat with a blade and a small letter with it.

Jungkook:" Why would someone send this now?" He was sad. It's nothing new for us to get hate and receive this but it's been long and the first one to see it was Yn.

Hoseok:" Yn! Don't worry. It will heal."

Jimin:" Don't cry! I know it hurts." She got injured with the blade and also may have got traumatized.

Yoongi:" I think we should let her rest first." Everyone nodded and send her to the bedroom.

Seokjin:" Taehyung, you stay with her. She will feel better if you are with her." Hyung said and I went to the room.

I enter the room and saw her sitting silently on the bed. I feel a pain seeing her like this. She didn't experience this and suddenly she saw that.

"Yn?" I walk to her and said in a low voice. She was holding her tears.

Author's POV

Hi everyone..

So I finally thought of writing this since the story was being dragged on and it can't always be a fairytale life.

I would continue this part in another chapter so look forward to it.

I felt sad writing this chapter since many celebrities have to go through this much hate but they still try to be stronger. I have respect for them.😔

See you all next time.