Chapter-14

I was going to So young's apartment to meet her. I knocked the door but no one opened it. She must be sleeping. I put in the password and came inside. I went to her room and saw something which I shouldn't have......

So young and Min hyun on each other. I cleared my throat and they saw me. They were surprised and got up.

Min Hyun:" Hi! Yn.." he said awkwardly.

So young:" Yn you shouldn't have told me you were coming." She said and looked around.

"Hi to you both. Tell me if the scene was a misunderstanding or you were doing something." I said keeping a teasing smile on my face. I saw both of them flustered.

So young:" Well....it was both..." She replied nervously.

" Min Hyun did you stayed here?" I asked him making him nervous. He nodded. Woah! So young finally found someone.

So young:" I will explain later. Talk about yourself. You didn't even tried it with your' HuBbY'." She emphasized the word hubby which she definitely means my drunken words.

"Hey! I am not ready for anything. Also I don't want him to feel uncomfortable." I replied whining a little. She chuckled and motioned me to come out.

Min Hyun:" Oh..Yn sorry. If you don't want me here I can leave." He said almost leaving.

" No you can stay. It's just So young always pushed away every guy who wanted to date her. That's why I was shocked to see two like this." I said smiling at their awkwardness.

So young:" You suddenly came here. Did something happened?" She asked making me realise why I came here.

"Mhm! I am going to India after two weeks for the ceremony. I wanted you to come to but if you don't then it's fine." I replied making her nod.

So young:" Sorry I can't come. I have internship next week at my father's company. It will continue till summer break ends." She said making a sad face.

Min Hyun:" Yn, when are you going on a honeymoon with your handsome hUbBy." He said smirking. Oh god I will never drink again.

~TIME SKIP~

I was at the mall shopping for groceries mostly since there are eight people now who love to eat.

I was gonna take the spicy ramen when suddenly I felt another hand on mine. I saw a tall guy who looked a little familiar.

??:" Sorry! You can take it. I will take another one." He took his hands back.

" Sorry! But you look familiar. Do you have a twin?" I said making him furrow his eyebrows.

???:" No I don't have a twin but a brother who looks kind of like me. Why?" He replied. Brother? He looks like min Hyun.

"Is he Min hyun?" I asked shocking him.

??" How do you know?" He asked. He really is his brother.

" He is my friend's boyfriend kind of." I said since they only told me they are dating.

Jin Hyun:" Hmm. I am Jin Hyun. I came here because of him. He asked me to buy some ramen because he wanted to invite his girlfriend." He said making me happy.

"He really is treating her good." I smiled.

Jin Hyun:" But why are you buying so much food. It has so many different snacks too." He asked surprised.

"Oh! I bought them for my family." I couldn't say brothers since Taehyung Oppa is my husband.

Jin Hyun:" Wow...you have a big family." He said.