Chapter-60

It's Christmas after two days. There is too much to prepare. Just kill me god. I am tired without even doing anything.

"Mr.Lee, what do you all do at Christmas?"

Mr.Lee:" Oh, I spent it with my family. I have to buy them gifts tomorrow."

Ms.Oh:" Are you going on a date Ms.Yn?"

"I don't know. I want to spend the day with my husband but I also want all of them to celebrate together. I am so confused."

~~~~~~~~~

~TAEHYUNG'S POV~

Jimin:" So where are you taking her?"

Taehyung:" I don't know yet.."

We both have been busy and didn't realise that it was Christmas. We both had decided to celebrate it together but how?

Jimin:" How about a honeymoon? You both didn't get to do it."

"What if she doesn't want to?"

She would definitely become awkward and nervous. If my parents also asked us to go then she would feel pressured.

Jungkook:" Hyung you should ask her. You can just go and tour around the places too. Honeymoon is not only about...that.."

Jimin was trying to hold his laugh at how Jungkook was avoiding that topic. But he was right.

There is nothing wrong about going on a honeymoon. We are married and didn't get time to do it.

~~~~~~~~~

~YN'S POV~

"Wow it actually looks quite good. I actually did the recipe right."

I hold the tray and put it in the oven. I hope it lasts till New year atleast. Now I should make something else.

It's been long since I baked or cooked something. I should make dinner now. They must be on their way.

Oh! It's the door. They are here. I left the kitchen and saw them tired. They have been like this for a while.

"You all should rest. Can't you all take a few things off your schedule?"

Hoseok:" This is the first thing you say when we get home? I am hurt."

He puts his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt. I smiled at him. But still how can I not be worried?

"Sorry! I won't ask that again like this. You should rest for now. I will prepare dinner."

~~~~~~~~

I washed the dishes, the laundry is done. I think I did everything for now. I can finally go to sleep.

It's a day off until New year. I can sleep till noon now. I am coming my beauty sleep.

I entered the bedroom and saw Taehyung Oppa sleeping. I quietly lay down on the bed.

He looks so peaceful and cute. I shouldn't disturb him tho. I hold my phone near his face and take some pictures.

Taehyung:" Yn..."

"Oh! Sorry I woke you! Go back to sleep.

I was about to switch off the lights when he stopped me. I looked at him. Did he wanted to talk about something?

Taehyung:" Yn where do you want to go?" I tilt my head.

Taehyung:" Actually we didn't get to have a honeymoon so...also you would have wanted to celebrate Christmas and New year with all of us."

I sit there silently for a moment. He waited patiently for me to speak. I giggled making him confused.

"You just wanted to ask me this with a serious face?" I chuckled.

Taehyung:" What do you mean?"

"You could have just asked me simply instead of scaring me with the seriousness."

Taehyung:" Alright! Where should we go?"

"Hmm I don't know. I want to go to many places. What about you?"

Taehyung:" I have already visited so many places so you decide."

I forgot he travelled to many places for work or for a vacation. It's hard to choose now.

"I can't decide now. Let's talk about this other time. You need to sleep now."

I switched off the lights and pushed him down along with putting up his blankets.

~CHRISTMAS~

Yoongi:" Namjoon, can you put some distance from the tree? It took a long time for us to decorate it."

Namjoon:" Yeah fine. I know that."

Hoseok:" It feels empty without Jin Hyung."

"I have put the cake and other desserts on the table. What's for dinner tho?"

They all look at each other. Guess we have to order takeouts too along with me doing some cooking.

~~~~~~~~

"Ta da! How am I looking?"

I swirl around showing them my dress. They all clapped like I am a child and they are my parents.

Taehyung:" You look beautiful. Let's take some photos."

Jungkook:" I will do it."

He ran to his room and brought his camera. We all stand near the tree to get a picture.

Jungkook:" Ok 1 2 3!"

He quickly stood besides us and we got ourselves a picture together. There was a little fight for the best pose.

~~~~~~~~

"Oppa where are we going?"

He just gave me a smile and brought me near the balcony. He stared at my eyes.

He then cupped my cheeks and leaned closer until our lips met and we kissed.

After few seconds we stopped and he gave me hi boxy smile making my heart beat faster than a bullet train.

Taehyung:" I love you Yn." He said that with his smile.

"I love you too!" I hugged him to hide my red face.

Jimin:" Did you got it?" He said while both of then were hiding behind the wall.

Jungkook:" Yeah let's print a copy for each of us." They both left.

~~~~~~~

All:" Merry Christmas!!"

We cut the cake and got into another fight for who will take the large piece. Nothing new for me now.

"Stop it guys! We should eat dinner now!" They nodded.

Namjoon:" Yn you really tried to make the fried chicken."

"Yeah but it wasn't enough so I ordered some."

Hoseok:" They taste good. One day you will be able to make more dishes."

AUTHOR'S POV

Hello

Before you all complain about this chapter (if there is any complain) I am trying to end this book before it's too long.

So I am sorry if it's too slow or too fast. I felt this chapter as a filler which I didn't tried to write.

Anyways you all know I don't have much time to update. I made the draft of this chapter yesterday but less time.

Once again I am sorry for late and boring updates.

Bye