Chapter-3

When you are going through many things there will always be someone to share your sadness with. You just need to find that someone.

"Ahhhh!!" A great start to a another day with my trusfrated screaming.

"Why are you screaming like this on a weekend? I am tired let me sleep!" My bestie So young looking like someone took her soul away shouts from her room.

" Sorry!" I shout back. This is not good. I don't know what to wear nevermind that but I don't know if I even have a dress or not. What a WONDERFUL DAY! I really need to rethink my life.

So young : " Are you alright? " She entered my room sleepily.

"No! I don't have any dress to wear and I can't go to meet Alex's parents like a clown."

So young: " Should I give you my clothes? You can wear it "

" It's fine. I think I would wear my old ones which I brought with me."

So young: "Hmm.. so are you really thinking of marrying him?" She asks while leaning on the door.

"Mhm.. if his family wants to then maybe yes.... I just think I need someone to look after ne too." I pout a little thinking about it.

So young:" I don't mind but if he doesn't look after you I would make sure he can't even look at himself in the mirror."

I widen my eyes. She is dangerous that's why I try not to get on her bad side.

~TIME SKIP~

" Excuse you but what is this!!" I scream after seeing the big mansion infront of me.

Alex:" What do you mean by that? It's my house or maybe yours too in the future." He shrugs

" Ok..ok. Let's get this over with. I would have believed it more if BTS themselves said it's their home. Is this a Kdrama? " I said in a dramatic tone.

~~~~~~~~

" Annyeong haseyo !" I said while bowing to the elders.

A/m/n : "So you are Yn?" She said while checking me.

" Yes. I am Yn. Alex told me few things about you all. I will try to do my best." I said and started regretting a little.

A/f/n:" Yn you have a very simple task to do. You just have to make Indian food for atleast 30 people. You can choose to make Korean food if you want." He said easily.

What!!! It's not simple uncle. Is this a restaurant? I don't even see that many people.

A/m/n:" but you have to do this while wearing the Indian dress or you can wear a hanbok. You only have time till  1 pm."

Alex:" mom isn't it too hard for her? You can talk to her to know if she is good for me or not...." He asked looking a little worried.

" It's fine. I am ready to do this! But where are the clothes?" They all looked a little surprised by my words.

Alex :" umm.. the maids will show you the way. Go with them." I nodded and went away.

~ Again TIME SKIP~

"Urghh!! It's too hard. I never cooked this much at my home. And.. this dress, I have to do while wearing it but they gave me heavy jewelry with it. Are they planning on killing me? What did my parents think of this?"
I was getting tired now and the menu is so long. Somebody just kill me right now.

Alex:" you know you are trying so hard just to win my parents. Do you like me that much?" He said while leaning towards me with a flirty look.

" Can you stop? I am starting to feel uncomfortable with you. Please stop flirting." I replied while walking by pass him.

Alex:" ok ok. I was just trying to cheer you up. You look annoyed."

" Are you TWICE? trying to cheer up... And that's because I didn't know I would be doing this. I think I have to tell them to cancel the marriage."

~ Another TIME SKIP~

*Sob..* Crying while thinking how useless I am that's what I wanted to stop since childhood. This memory is back again. I really am stupid. What did I think? I would get married with Alex? Have a happy life? So stupid of me...

"Urgh! I hate myself for thinking this bad about me, for fantasizing again. Ahhhh!" I tried to control my tears.
I don't know where I am walking to but I don't care anymore.

"Hmm... Ah... It's raining too. Great! god is mocking me too."

I sit on a bench in a park which I don't know where is. Just why? I shouldn't be sad because Alex's parents rejected me harshly. Nevermind his mom was the harsh one who insulted me so bad.

" Huh? Did it stop raining?" I looked up just to get surprised seeing a man covering both of us in an umbrella.

??:" Are you okay? You shouldn't be in the rain. You will catch cold."

He looked like an angel. I am getting carried away now.

??:" Do you want someone to share your sadness? I will listen just like you listened to me that day."He said sitting besides me.

" What are you saying?" I widen my eyes when realisation hits me.
" You are the same guy I met in the pet cafe?" I asked a little shocked.

??:" You still remember me? Well yeah you are right I am him. You were looking so calm that day but now you are looking like someone stabbed your heart" He can read me too well. Is he a mind reader.

" Uhh.. yeah you can say that." I said in a low tone.

??:" You can tell me. I won't judge you."

" Well... I got scolded by.. ex-fiancee's mother. I just maybe shouted at her because she wanted to control my life.  This time I tried my best but in the end.. I think I won't be able to have someone who I can spend my life with me..." *Sigh* now my tears started dropping. I told him the full story.

??:" You didn't do that wrong. You just didn't wanted to get controlled and become caged like old times. It's gonna be fine. You will find someone"
His words are so comforting. No one said this in my whole life except So young.

??:" But aren't you young to get married?" He asks making a curious face which I can see even with his mask.

" No it's not like that. Even if I am young but I always wanted to settle with my husband at a young age."I chuckled a little he is a bit cute.

??:"Hmm... Ok. My mother is also looking for a girl for me. I told her to stop but.. you know sometimes parents are like this."

??:" Ohh! I forgot I have a meeting. I have to go. Would you be fine?" He was looking worried.

" Yes it's fine. You have to go. Wait I don't know your name." I replied now a little surprised by my stupidity.

??:" Maybe I will tell you if we meet again." He said. I could feel his smile.

" Ok then I would have to be in a better state to meet you. Then..bye!" I waved at him. He nodded and waved back. His figure slowly disappearing.

" Umm.. I should call So young to pick me up from God knows place."

~At Night~

I felt comfortable with him. He understood me even when my parents didn't.
I hope I meet him again. I smiled and went to sleep.

Author's POV

Hey guys 👋
I am back from hell.
This was the longest chapter I have ever written. Now the story is finally coming together. I had to use my brain so hard because the chapters were stretching so much .

I hope you liked the chapter. Next might be the chapter where finally story begins.
Bye!!👋