Chapter-35

Mrs.kim:" Yn, are you ready? You will be late!" I heard her and quickly ran downstairs.

"I am here!" I said and saw them dressed up too.

Mr.Kim:" We are also coming. We need more memories in our family album.

I was surprised and touched by his words. Today was my graduation day and they want to see me their since my parents can't is sad and happy at the same time.

TaeHo:" We have to keep an eye on you. What if you ran away to see hyung?" This guy just really loves to be an annoying brother. I gave a sarcastic smile.

Mrs.Kim:" Let's go. We are going to be late.

~~~~~~~~

So young:" Yn! I missed you!!" She said and hugged me tightly again.

"We met 2 weeks ago and even talked everyday." I nodded in disbelief.

Min Hyun:" Yn, forget her. My brother also came today. He will take a picture of us."

TaeHo:"No she is fine. I can take her pictures too." I don't know if he is really being protective or just planning something.

"Anyone can take photos but I want to eat so much food today." I said and So young's eyes also agreed with her face nodding.

Mr.Kim:" Kids, go to your place. We will be there okay?" I nodded and left with my friends.

~~~~~~~~~

" Mother! He isn't listening!" I shouted since TaeHo isn't agreeing to have photos with me. Both Mother and father just chuckled.

So young:" Yn forget it. You can take photos with your hUbBy." She is teasing me again and I heard TaeHo laugh.

"How will he be here? It's good he didn't came or this place would have become a apocalypse." I said feeling sad.

I saw Min hyun holding his laugh. I looked at mother and father trying to hide their smile. Something is fishy.

~~~~~~~~

Jin Hyun:" Congrats So young and Yn." He said and bowing to my in-laws too. We are now at a restaurant in a private room.

"I am hungry !" I said unable to control the urge to eat now after a long time of only healthy food for exams.

TaeHo:" When are you not hungry?" I pinched his ear and glared at him.

Jin Hyun:" Min hyun, what do you want as a gift now?"

Min Hyun:" Hmm Give a 2 tickets to a resort." So young's eyes became wide. I heard Mrs.Kim coughing.

Mr.Kim:" Let's order food now." Everybody started telling their menu.

I was too busy to notice a presence beside me as I was drinking the juice looking outside the window. I turned around and choked to death.

Taehyung:" Yn! Are you alright?" He patted my back but its not working.

I am so embarrassed.The first I did after seeing him was choking to death!

Jimin:" Yn you still are the same." He shakes his head.

All members:" Hello!" My friends bowed. I forgot that Jin Hyun didn't know. He looks confused.

Jin Hyun:" Why are you all here? I am so confused..."

Namjoon:" Oh it's because Yn is like our sister and she is Taehyung's wife."

Jin Hyun:" So those articles were true?" He nodded.

"Oppa...how are you all here? What if someone saw you?"

Yoongi:" No one knows except the staff here and us." He shrugged. All of them sat down.

Mr.Kim:" Now it looks complete." He said proudly.

Mrs.kim:" Yn how did you liked the surprise?" I can't speak.

TaeHo:" She is embarrassed right now mom. She choked after seeing hyung." I stepped on his feet to shut him up and he did.

Seokjin:" TaeHo is really enjoying annoying her."

So young:" Oppa, is Yn returning to your home?" I curiously looked at them.

Taehyung:" Yeah! Yn, now you can come back with us." He said happily with a smile. I smiled too.

~TIME SKIP~

"It's been a long time!" I entered the home and ran to see the bedroom. I entered the room and it was the same.

Taehyung:" What are you doing?" He said coming inside.

"I was just looking. It's still the same." He chuckled.

Taehyung:" You are speaking like it's been years."

"It's years for me. I missed you so much that I wanted to return so badly." I realised what I said and looked at him.

He had his mouth open but quickly changed into poker face. Someone dig my grave...

He suddenly pulled my chin up and I looked at him. He was staring into my soul which immediately left my body. I looked down as I was blushing badly.

Taehyung:" Yn look at me." His voice! I slowly look at him. He cupped my cheeks with his one hand.

Taehyung:" I...I also missed you... I wanted to come there and take you with me back but I wanted you to be safe too.."

I didn't know he would feel this for me. The words that I wanted to hear from him when I missed him...

He hugged me and I did too. I could feel my tears coming. What has my life become? He is making it hard for me to leave. I can't decide now.

"O-opaa...what are we now...?" I said wanting to hear it from him and make my decision.

Taehyung:" I... don't know anymore... I want to live happily too...with you.." I controlled my tears.

How can a sweet moment turn into a sad one in a minute? I can't answer it but it doesn't matter anymore. Him giving me hopes are going to hurt myself in the future but I don't care.

If he wants to be with me then I am willing to be. My feelings that were burried in my heart are now returning...

Author's POV

Hi everyone

I have returned after a long break. My exams are over for now but I could perform well due to my mental state.

I am trying to take less stress but you all still reading this story gave me motivation to update more.

I am not going to leave it in between but now this journey is coming to its end.

Tell me how you felt about this story.

Also thanks for 3k+ views😭. My another exams are soon so I am still going to slowly update.

Bye