Chapter-11

I rub my eyes and slowly sat up yawning. My head aches. What did I do to have it? It's probably my stupidity making me suffer again.

I look besides me but no one was there. Did Oppa woke up early? I look at the time at the wall clock. Not again!

I quickly rush to the bathroom to get freshen up. It now seems like my daily routine. Will I ever act like a proper married woman?

I come out of the bathroom well because....me being the clumsy and forgetful person sometimes forgets to bring her clothes in a rush...

I can go out wearing bathrobe right? I will quickly lock the door and take my clothes then unlock the door.

"Ok! Let's get this over with!" I walk towards the door since I will slip because my legs didn't dry yet and water is dripping. TMI! My luck isn't on my side because.....

Taehyung's POV

I was walking towards the room to see if Yn's awake. I open the door entering the room but I froze from what I saw......

Yn's POV

I stopped working for a sec when I saw Taehyung Oppa entering the room. He saw me and did he froze after seeing me ? What? I can feel myself blushing when I am embarrassed. I am a fool. I should quickly run but here I am malfunctioning.

"I...I-I forgot my clothes so I was going to get them.." I thankfully finished my sentence.

Taehyung:" Oh.. Sorry! I will go outside. Lock the door and also...take care of the towel...it looks like it will fall." He goes out.

"What?" What does he mean towel? I clearly remember I was planning to wear a robe. I look down and a shocked gasp left my mouth almost making me scream.

"What the duck!" I came out only with a towel. God prepare a grave for me! I run to the closet and also didn't forget to lock the door. I wore clothes and went out.

Taehyung's POV

I quickly close the door after what I just saw. My mouth was opened and I was blushing. No taehyung! Stop with those thoughts! I walked to the kitchen and sat on the dining table drinking a glass of water.

Jimin:" Woah! You look like you just saw Yn naked." That made me blush but he was half right.

Namjoon:" Yah! Stop saying those things Jimin. You will make Taehyung like you by that." He scolded him.

Jimin:" Sorry! I was just joking. She is like my sister. I won't talk like that about her." He said sounding defensive.

I saw Yn entering the kitchen. She looked at me. We both made an eye contact but looked away due to the embarassment.

Yn's POV

I saw Taehyung Oppa looking at me. I looked away because of embarrassment. I can't look at him properly now. God why do you hate me!

Jungkook:" Did we miss something? Why are you both blushing?" He said sitting besides Jimin.

Jimin:" See! I told you something will happen yesterday!" He says proud of himself.

" I am Sorry if I did something to make you all uncomfortable." I say and bow immediately remembering that I wad drunk yesterday. I don't even now my own drunken habits.

Seokjin:" You didn't do anything except making us feel single. You were being so lovey-dovey with Taehyung that made me feel single in so many languages." He replies making a pout and sad face. I feel a little bad but I almost laughed hearing that.

Namjoon:" Yeah. I probably don't wanna think what would be happening if you two are alone." He also said and continues reading his book.

Hoseok:" Don't worry! You didn't do anything to make us uncomfortable. But I wished you would have scolded Jimin while you were drunk."

Jungkook:" It would be so funny to see that. Yn please do that but inform me so I can record that." He breaks into a laugh making everybody smile and enjoy too.

This scene makes me smile too knowing I did something to make them smile even if I didn't do it myself. I saw Taehyung Oppa looking at me with a smile which later turns into his boxy smile laughing with others. Even small things make them happy when they are together. I feel like the luckiest person alive to see them infront of me like this.

Author's POV

Yo guys!
Sorry this is a little shot but I don't know what to write.
I hopes you liked this chapter too. I also smiled imaging BTS happy like this while writing.

Sayonara!👋